115-Ink Painting

Old Master Ye: "..."

I have never seen such an arrogant person before.

"You are so young...." He clenched his teeth and fumed, "But you have your nose in the air. How did your parents teach you?"

Speaking of this, the little thing became even more fearless.

She puffed her cheeks and swayed her head, "My daddy said this: we either cut the weeds and eliminate the roots or burn the bones to ashes."

Huo Chenyu: "..."

Old Master Huo started to question his life. "..." Where did this child learn this from?

"...." Huo Yao felt comforted for no good reason.

It looks like the little thing did remember what he said before.

The little thing put her hands behind her back like a little adult and slowly continued, "My mommy said that she likes to convince people with her virtues."

Old Master Ye's expressions improved slightly.

So there was still some hope for the mother.

But before he could stay comforted for a few seconds, the little thing blinked her dark eyes and crisply stated,

"But for all those who aren't convinced, they are dead people."

Old Master Ye's fingertips trembled from fury. "...If the upper beam is not straight, the lower beam will be crooked."

What kind of parents is that?!

Huo Yao raised an eyebrow unhappily. He pulled the little girl into his arms and humphed, an indescribable expression appeared on his handsome face, "Old Master Ye, are you doubting my education?"

The man was dressed in a black suit. His eyes hid coldly under his hair as he smiled slightly, sending chills up their spines.

The way he looked seemed to say: if you are doubting my education, then my gun and I might also have objections.

It was a straightforward threat!

Old Master Ye inhaled deeply and laughed coldly, "I have never seen people who are as arrogant as you two."

Shen Chuchen grinned and butted in, "You've seen it now."

The man saw that Old Master Ye's face was red from fury, he smiled again and intentionally added on. "If you have free time, please do come out and gain more knowledge and experience, you'll realize that Huo Yao isn't only arrogant, but he's also a dog."

The three of them echoed one another, making Old Master Ye furious.

He pointed at Ye Sang with trembling fingers and spat out these words, "Ignorant child!"

"..."

Huo Chenyu looked like this useless middle-aged old man and smiled, "... Old master."

Old Master Ye interrupted him unhappily, "Don't call me!"

He laughed coldly, "Your arrogant child looks exactly the same as Huo Yao."

Ye Sang pouted, "I'm not ignorant."

She looked at him with her pretty eyes and continued, "Sangsang's eyes are filled with you."

Old Master Ye: "..."

He would die from fury if he continued to talk to this ignorant kid!!

Old Master Huo laughed silently.

As expected of his granddaughter.

The way that she seemed to argue for the sake of arguing definitely originated from Huo Yao when he was young.