135-Daddy Number Three?

Mu Chen never felt how troublesome children were as much as he did now.

His temples throbbed as he spat out word by word: "Tell the housekeeper to take you there."

"Right now, immediately, right away, get out of my room."

...So mad.

The little thing blinked her dark eyes and agreed slowly, then left the room without hesitation with the strand of hair swaying from side to side.

Because she was sleepy, she wobbled and looked like a cute little penguin.

Mu Chen didn't bother to look after her and closed his eyes in frustration, deciding to sleep.

--------

Because Ye Sang needed to go to school, the housekeeper woke Ye Sang up early in the morning. She blinked sleepily and her head almost fell into her bowl.

Wu.

So sleepy.

The little girl looked like she was carved out of jade. Her lashes fluttered, looking soft and cute.

The housekeeper's heart melted.

S-So cute.

"Head Huo's daughter looks so cuteeeeee." Maids covered their mouth and muttered to each other, "I thought she would be a devil incarnate, I didn't expect a soft little bun."

She wanted to hug her, pinch her face, and kiss her.

"Shhh, keep your voice down."

"Sir is coming."

Other people lowered their voices and told her to be quiet.

Everyone in the Mu family knew that Mr. Mu hated children the most.

Aren't they looking for death if they discuss children in front of him?

Mu Chen originally planned to go straight to the research institute in the morning, but he suddenly remembered that now there's a little thing in his home.

A daughter — one he had no idea how the Huo family had found.

It was in the middle of the night and plus he didn't turn on the lights, so he couldn't see her face clearly.

"Kid," The man's cool voice lightly sounded without any emotions.

The little thing turned around blankly and her clear eyes met with Mu Chen's deep eyes.

Mu Chen's pupils shrank and he slowly clenched his fists after seeing the little girl's delicate face.

As they stared at each other, coldness started to cover his eyes.

If Huo Yao felt purely distant and indifferent towards Ye Sang, then Mu Chen completely loathed her.

At the same time, Ye Sang saw his face too.

She cupped her soft face and her expressions froze, subconsciously flipping through the bag around her waist.

The little thing found the photos in the filled bag.

Then she realized slowly that the man in the photo was the uncle in front of her eyes.

Ye Sang widened her mouth slightly, staring at his dark eyes blankly.

...Daddy number three?

The little thing tilted her head to the side but dropped her head back down on the table after considering that they could only confirm their relationship after a paternity test.