140-Irritated Villain Teaching Ye Sang (part 2)

Huo Yao quietly hung up the call and his expressions didn't change at the numb looking shareholders as he calmly said,

"Continue."

"..."

-----------

Ye Sang had indeed fallen asleep while pouting because she was too tired.

But halfway through her sleep, she suddenly woke up from her sleep because she was worried about the test. She subconsciously covered her bag and the strand of hair stood up on her head.

The puppy wagged its tails lazily and glanced at the little girl.

She acted like a ghost in the middle of the night.

Quit scaring me!

Ye Sang cupped her soft little face and mumbled, "... Sangsang had a bad dream...."

She had dreamt that she didn't pass her test and all five daddies were chasing after her to hit her butt.

T-Too scary.

She was only a five-year-old baby.

Why did she have to dream of something so scary?

The little thing trembled as she cried, feeling horrible.

Five daddies, five times the exciting childhood.

Intense excitement that normal children wouldn't experience.

The puppy wagged its tails and rolled its eyes as it continued to sleep under the bed lazily.

Ye Sang climbed up from the bed and realized that she hadn't had any food yet. She pouted as she put the bag on her waist, putting on her fluffy rabbit pajamas and a pair of soft rabbit ears.

The little thing wobbled outside like a little penguin.

She thought of the route and successfully found Mu Chen's study with her short legs.

She discovered that her daddy number three didn't have the habit of locking his room.

The little thing breathed out lightly and her stomach was starving, "Uncle..."

Mu Chen was handling files and paused slightly at the annoying voice again. He frowned slightly and unhappily glanced outside the door, sounding cold, "What are you doing here?"

Ye Sang put her hands behind her back, "I'm hungry..."

Oh, wrong line.

The little thing changed her words softly, "Sangsang had a test today."

Mu Chen looked at the data in his hands uninterestedly without even looking up.

He sneered and asked back,

"So?"

Why is she here looking for him?

Ye Sang's pretty eyes seemed to be filled with galaxies of stars. She whispered, "Can y-you help Sangsang correct wrong answers?"

If she didn't remember it wrong, her villain daddy number three was the legendary genius.

If he could help her, it would only take a few minutes.

However, Mu Chen wasn't a passionate person, let alone the fact that he disliked this kid.

"No, f*** off."

Cold face.

Ye Sang pouted sadly, knowing that this villain daddy didn't like her, "Then Sangsang will go to daddy Huo Yao..."