179-Three Villains Teaching Their Daughter (Part 1)

Ye Sang: "..."

Why are you all looking at me?

The little thing pouted and hid herself a little as she opened her dark and soft cat eyes.

Mu Chen already had an idea of her vicious result.

Since he saw her suffocating result from a while ago, he thought that the idiom 'children couldn't be taught' was right.

The two newly appointed fathers exchanged a glance at each other and then continued to look at the result list.

"Literature and language, 76," Huo Yao spoke up this time. He raised his voice and he glanced at Ye Sang lightly, "Barely a pass."

He frowned tightly and looked at Ye Sang without expressions, "Give us your test and let us see."

To be honest, he never thought that he would be so fallen that he'd have to teach a child how to do her homework as a big villain.

The little thing's dimples showed from pursing her lips together as she dawdled in her spot.

No.

She wanted to stay alive.

She can't give it to them.

Ye Sang tried to protect the last bit of her pride as someone with bad grades and looked up while shaking her head, "Nah..."

Huo Yao raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I don't repeat my words twice. Give it to me."

Ye Sang shook her head. She saw her daddy's gloomy expressions and she was afraid that he would die from fury once he saw it, so she put her hands behind her back and refused to give it to him no matter what.

She was doing this for his sake.

But what a shame that none of these three cheap daddies understood her.

Mu Chen raised an eyebrow and sounded exceptionally impolite as he sneered,

"What? Your test paper spent a week in your hands and you've bonded now? And don't want to show us?"

The little thing's eyes lit up and nodded smoothly, "That's right."

Mu Chen choked.

Doesn't this brat understand human language?

"..." Shen Chuchen was obviously not as mean as the other two.

He watched the two's education method; one was mocking and ridiculing her, one was gloomily threatening her.

These two were definitely defined to be alone for the rest of their f****** life.

"Here, come to daddy." The man's gorgeous and soft voice sounded like it was spinning on the tip of her heart and his peach blossom-like eyes were filled with love.

This is what a kind father should be like!

What the hell were the other two?

They were appalling compared to him.

As expected, the little thing hesitated and slowly threw herself into Shen Chuchen's arms.

Shen Chuchen looked down and patted her little head, then smiled through a snort as he glanced at the other two, "What's wrong with failing? Who hasn't failed once before?"

"It's her first time, can't you two stop attacking her?"

Mu Chen: "... Haha."

Excuse me.

But he actually never failed a test before.

Huo Yao couldn't comprehend it, "Is maths something that needs to be taught?"