161-Climbing A Dog Hole (Part 1)

His nasty expressions seemed to say: exactly, I did it on purpose.

Mu Chen's childish action made all the doctors look at him strangely.

He bullied a child.

What a beast!!

The little thing wailed and pressed down on the cotton bud on her arm. She wiped away her tears stubbornly and walked while crying. The strand of hair stood up on her head and the back view of her looked miserable yet funny.

Shen Yao: "..."

He's no human.

He was even more like a dog than Shen Chuchen.

After Ye Sang left crying, all the doctors there couldn't help but to laugh.

"Hahahaha, she's so cute."

"Hahaha, she's so funny. Look at her frowning bun face, take a photo and she could be a meme."

"She's too cute! I didn't come here in vain, she made me want to have a child."

Mu Chen heard those people's ignorant comments and laughed coldly.

Kind of feeling like he was the only sober person and everyone was drunk.

-----

After everyone finished their injections, the classroom was filled with cries and noises.

It made their heads hurt.

Ms. Xu and Ms. Liu exchanged a glance with each other and breathed deeply. In order to stop the children from crying, they picked up a small bamboo stick and tapped on the tabletop.

"Please be quiet, okay?"

"We won't have class this period, shall we go to the playground and play games?"

Hearing that they could play games, all the crying children looked up in grief and replied tearily, "Okay...."

They cried so miserably.

Ms. Liu sighed. She didn't expect the children to quiet down but at least no one would hear it if they cried in the playground.

It would be a crime to disturb the class next to them.

In fact, these little turnip heads were happy to hear that they could play outside.

The little thing followed with her short legs but pouted at the thought of Mu Chen.

Even her back view looked furious and made all the teachers smile.

---------

On the huge playground, students of higher grades were standing under the sun, running laps around the lawn under the blazing sun.

They shocked all the children.

"Woah..."

They exclaimed but immediately looked back without much interest.

A few girls sat on the lawn and started playing a clapping game.

The rest of the boys laid on the grass and started observing ants.

It looked all peaceful and harmonious.

But missing Su Ruirui and Ye Niannian.

The two boys climbed up from the lawn and Su Ruirui pouted at the sight of older brothers and sisters running around them.

"Humph."

"Humph."

The two children humphed in disdain.