174-She Inherited Her Mouth From Mu Chen

Shen Chuchen raised an eyebrow and asked in alarm, "Where are you taking my daughter to?"

To be honest, he didn't exactly feel comfortable with Huo Yao taking care of her.

More uncomfortable than Mu Chen.

Out of these three, Shen Chuchen was the most careful one despite him looking the least reliable.

As for Huo Yao...

Shen Chuchen laughed coldly.

Don't even get him started.

Huo Yao was born with a golden spoon, he had never taken care of someone before.

What if he loses his daughter?

Huo Yao pinched the little thing's cheeks and tied a small gold yuanbao on her neck.

The little thing looked like she was carved from jade and with a chubby yuanbao, she looked exceptionally cute.

Ye Sang blinked and curiously swayed the yuanbao, making the bell ring crisply.

A child could play with one thing for a long time and Ye Sang was no exception.

The little thing sat on the ground and started to fiddle with it joyfully.

She was at the center of the storm but she got herself out immediately.

Shen Chuchen picked her up into his arms and nudged her face intimately, "Sangsang, which daddy do you want to go out with? Mhm?"

He raised the last syllable slightly enchantingly.

All the maids around them started to fangirl.

"Aaahhhh this is too much."

"All three of them look so good, what should I do?"

"Not gonna lie, our master's voice is nice too, but he's just a little too toxic."

Mu Chen doesn't usually attack someone, but once he does, it was fatal.

As time passed, his nice voice couldn't even help it.

Ye Sang hesitated a while as she wanted to go with all of them.

But...

They didn't look like they wanted to go together.

The little thing swayed her head and pointed at Mu Chen after hesitating for a while. "I want uncle."

She hasn't recognized him as a daddy yet.

Since she didn't want to offend the other two, her only option was daddy number three.

Mu Chen blinked. Before the joy in his heart could raise up, he heard the little thing's "uncle."

And he felt unhappy again.

Why were they "daddy" and he was "uncle"?

Mu Chen discovered that the little girl had a habit of calling everyone daddy. Whether it was Huo Yao or Shen Chuchen, she called them both daddy.

He got called that too.

But Mu Chen hated her at that time.

After he told her to stop quite a few times, the little thing finally gave up on calling him "daddy".

Huo Yao narrowed his eyes and smiled through a snort. He angrily pinched Ye Sang's face, "I just came back and you don't plan to spend a few days to bond with me?"

What a little jerk.

How many days had it been and she already turned to the other two's arms?

"I went overseas for two weeks..." Huo Yao was more annoyed as he continued, pinching the little thing so much that she had to pout, "You acknowledged a bandit as your father as soon as I came back?"