108-Shopping Mall

Huo Yao listened to these two brats arguing about how much they wanted to marry his daughter, and he smiled coldly.

He didn't even know which corner these brats popped out of, how dare they fight for his daughter with him.

They are definitely daydreaming.

Ye Sang waved at them and blinked a few times innocently in confusion.

She saw that Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui all had mothers.

So did other children.

She pouted and mumbled to herself, "Sangsang has mommy too."

When Huo Yao was watching the monitor, he had narrowed his eyes to her "Sangsang has mommy".

Mother?

Who is her mother?

How was the little girl born?

Without a doubt, everything about her is a mystery.

The paternity test couldn't possibly be wrong but he indeed didn't have any women. The first time they met, the little girl came into his office suddenly and he didn't know how.

The little thing's history was indeed strange.

"Who's your mom?" The man held the child and didn't choose to go back to the car, but leisurely headed towards the shopping mall. Huo Yao added on after a pause, "And all your random grandpas."

The little thing used to say "my grandpas" all the time and he didn't take it seriously.

He had thought that children's words carried no meanings.

But now it's different.

The little girl looked silly but she was much more mature than children of her age.

What she mumbled before weren't necessarily useless things.

Ye Sang pouted unhappily when Huo Yao said that her grandpas were "random" people.

The little thing tilted her head to the side and replied in a milky voice, "Grandpas aren't random..."

"They are number one!"

Huo Yao's eyes twitched. "..."

Her damned number one is back.

What the hell is up with number one?

"Ah..." The man couldn't sound more half-hearted, "Number one, number one."

Huo Yao met the little thing's angry eyes after a pause and decided to change his expressions and ask again, "So what do those bunch of number ones do?"

By the sound of it, the little thing didn't only have one grandpa.

But the point was that he already felt that those people aren't reliable from Ye Sang's words.

A bunch of stinky old men calling themselves number one; how reliable could they be?

Ye Sang's eyes curved into crescents and softly muttered, "Music, chess, literacy, painting, medicine, everything."

After a pause, she added, "All number one."

"..." What a bunch of weird stinky old men.

He could never forget that the thing the little ball had said: my grandpas said, don't behave like Huo Yao too much.

It's even memorable until now.

Ye Sang saw that he looked careless, and she immediately blinked and repeated crisply, "They are number one."