107-Some Random Brat Is Coveting His Daughter

But Ye Sang stopped him.

"Uncle!" A crisp milky voice came from behind him, making Shen Chuchen stop in his tracks.

The man pretended to look careless and turned around to look at the little thing's dark eyes.

He licked his lips and pulled a smile, "What do you want?"

This little girl was heartless. She just forgave her dad and now she's going to him without a rest.

What did she think he was?

Ye Sang pondered with her head tilted to the side and skipped to him, whispering, "Uncle, do you wanna come play with me tomorrow?"

Shen Chuchen was blank for a second. He remembered the little girl's invitation from a while ago and his eyes lit up a little.

The man forced himself to stop smiling and poked her forehead lightly with his long and slim finger,

"Okay."

He continued leisurely, "Then I... shall condescend myself and go there."

It was the weekend tomorrow.

It was also the Lantern Festival.

The little thing stood on her tippy toes and kissed him softly on the cheeks. She looked down shyly but then tilted her face up earnestly,

"Thank you, uncle!"

The little girl who looked like she was carved from a piece of jade sounded soft. The strand of hair on top of her head swayed to the side, making her look silly but adorable.

Shen Chuchen looked down and met with her bright and admiring eyes, his heart suddenly warming up.

So the little thing isn't completely heartless either.

His lips curved upwards, "Alright, I got it."

"Go back." He patted her back and shooed her away in disdain.

After he finished speaking, he turned around carelessly and looked rather confident and at ease.

Special Assistant Liu shuddered outside the door and quickly followed him, "Master, wait for me!"

Who knew what happened to his master today? He's even walking with the wind.

The smile on Shen Chuchen's face never reached the bottom of his eyes but at this moment, they were curved into crescents and joy overflowed from them.

------------

Huo Yao didn't say that he was going to teach her a lesson this time. He silently rubbed the hair's soft hair and asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

Ye Sang shook her head and replied crisply, "Nope."

Although there was no way for her to win, Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui weren't bad either.

Four children fought but none of them were really injured.

Huo Yao held a cold smile on his face and he looked at Special Assistant Zhao expressionlessly, "Go report the mining mountain to the country."

The man narrowed his eyes as coldness filled them.

Special Assistant Zhao was surprised, "But..."

"They didn't touch it..."

Many big families were watching them and they didn't have the guts to touch the mines.

Huo Yao glanced at him. Perhaps because he was in a good mood today, he added a sentence on meaningfully,