166-Making Cake With Daddy (Part 1)

People who didn't know would think that he was here for revenge.

------

Obviously, it wasn't Huo Yao's first time here as he took Special Assistant Zhao to the study familiarly.

As the number one hunting dog for the villain, Special Assistant Zhao was eager to kick the door open and break in.

But he didn't expect that Shen Chuchen didn't close the door.

The door was wide opened and Shen Chuchen leaned against the table lazily. His peach blossom-like eyes were smiling, the sloppy attitude made him look like he had been waiting for Huo Yao for a long time.

Special Assistant Liu also stood on the side with a smile.

The puppy sleeping in the study wagged its tails.

It was a dog who had lived through many changes.

First at Huo Yao's home, then Shen Chuchen's home, and it hid under Mu Chen's bed in the study for a few days.

As expected, it was different having five different fathers.

Even its dog houses were spread out at different places.

--------

The two of them confronted each other without speaking as if the one who speaks less wins the competition.

Eventually, Huo Yao got impatient. He suppressed the anger down and looked like he was smiling when he wasn't, "Explain that little girl's paternity test result?"

"What?" Shen Chuchen sat back on the chair calmly. He rested his chin on his hand and asked with a grin, "Want me to show you the result again?"

Huo Yao: "..." No need for that.

He was scared that he'll die from anger.

The man breathed deeply and sat opposite Shen Chuchen. He narrowed his eyes and tapped the surface of the table lightly with his fingertips, sounding cold as he felt sick:

"So why does my daughter have two fathers?"

Shen Chuchen hesitated and shrugged, "That, you probably have to ask her grandpas."

Honestly speaking, he had been smart all his life but this was the only thing he couldn't comprehend.

"Do you know where the little girl popped out of when she first found you?" Shen Chuchen rubbed his chin and asked thoughtfully.

After Huo Yao calmed down, the more he looked at Shen Chuchen, the more he disliked him. He snorted coldly without any expressions on his face, "No. It's like she appeared out of thin air."

The man recalled their first encounter and smiled slightly as he spoke indifferently, "I thought she was trying to scam me."

And he almost shoved her to the police station.

Shen Chuchen gasped in amazement.

As expected.

He pointed a gun at the little girl when he saw her for the first time, and Mu Chen still gives the little thing a stinky face up until now, showing how much he disliked her.

He thought that Mu Chen and him were dog-like enough, but Huo Yao was above the master rank too.

They were more dog-like than each other.

"My poor little daughter..." Shen Chuchen sighed gloomily and his face suddenly dropped at the thought of two more.

Huo Yao listened to him saying "my daughter" all the time and felt annoyed.