112-Going To The Toilet Together?

Huo Chenyu's eyes dimmed.

The Zhao family again.

They are really not afraid to die.

He had tried to break through the Zhao family's fire wall but the little girl interrupted him half way through it.

He should... try it again this time.

The highest price could buy those business secrets anyways, so called morals are only jokes to villains like them.

----------

Huo Chenyu pondered for a while, "My little sister can sleep with me today."

Huo Yao smiled coldly and casted a side glance at his cheap son, "Aren't you thinking too nicely?"

The boy smiled, "Father, did you realise that just now? I do look nice too."

"..."

Someone.

Drag this rebellious son out.

Huo Yao pursed his lips together and hugged the little ball tightly, sounding calm. "Today, she..."

The man cleared his throat lightly, "She's too tired today and she can't leave me. I won't need to go to work tomorrow, I'm going to bed with Sangsang."

Then, Huo Yao turned around and left with a calm face.

The man was tall and he was dressed in a formal suit.

From the view of his back alone was enough to know that he was a successful businessman.

Under Huo Chenyu's expressionless face and gaze, Older Master Huo suddenly cut in.

"Wait."

"Aren't you going to work overtime tomorrow? What are you doing at home?"

"I already delegated my power there, if you are so irresponsible, how are you going to raise my baby granddaughter?"

His words made the "successful businessman" stumble, but he spoke calmly.

"Holiday for the entire company tomorrow."

"It's too immoral to make them work overtime on a festival for reunions. It's rare to see bosses like me who are so empathetic of his workers."

Special Assistant Zhao and the others teared up. "..."

Well, thank you very much for your empathy!!!

But who is the one overworking them everyday again?

------------

Honestly speaking, it was Huo Yao's first time sleeping with someone else.

Even though this person was his daughter, he still felt uncomfortable.

The little thing rolled into the corner as soon as he put her down on the bed. A corner of the soft bed sank down, the girl was in her pyjamas and she was wrapped into the blankets like a turnip.

And she wasn't worried that she'll suffocate.

Huo Yao's lips curved up slightly and poked her wobbling body. The little thing 'awooed' in dissatisfaction and completely buried her face into the blanket.

"..."

He didn't know that she could be fierce too.

He smiled lightly and laid down. He flipped her over to avoid her suffocating and she buried her face in Huo Yao's arms, breathing peacefully.