198-Don't Hit Sangsang

The little girl was fascinated with it and her pretty cat eyes were full of expectations and joy.

"Daddy is amazing!"

Her compliments made Mu Chen smile even more.

He rubbed the little thing's hand and glanced at Shen Chuchen, who had already fallen asleep.

Because Shen Chuchen helped him out of the situation, he wasn't so immoral that he left him there alone.

Special Assistant Liu threw Shen Chuchen to the back seat and he went to drive at the front.

Being a special assistant nowadays required one to be versatile.

He had to learn how to cook and work and also fight against perverts.

...

Ye Sang didn't feel sleepy anymore after sleeping for a while. She stared at the uncle who was driving and asked, "Uncle."

"What's wrong with daddy?"

Special Assistant Liu asked, "Which one are you talking about?"

Sorry.

But she has too many and he didn't know which one she wanted to know about.

Ye Sang replied milkily, "Daddy Shen."

Special Assistant Liu suddenly realized it and secretly lit a candle for his boss.

Luckily their miss remembered him.

It would be more heart-piercing if she was asking about another dad.

"Nothing, nothing, he's just drunk. My boss can't drink a lot." He laughed and comforted the little thing.

Ye Sang leaned over slowly and poked the man who was drunk.

Shen Chuchen subconsciously pinned her wrist down but he seemed to remember something as he loosened his grasp midway and sobered up from terror.

"Ye Sangsang..." The man stretched out a finger and poked her soft face. He scooped her into his arms and rested his chin on her head, "Stay still."

The little thing puffed her cheeks, "Fine."

Two daddies sat next to Ye Sang and the little girl's mood became happier. She swayed her short legs and started humming a healing nursery rhyme, "Little white rabbit!"

Shen Chuchen closed his eyes and fell asleep again under the little thing's song.

Seeing that her daddy fell asleep, the little thing patted her hands with a sense of satisfaction and delight.

"Sangsang is amazing."

She happily complimented herself.

Mu Chen couldn't help but smile.

She was so narcissistic.

Who taught her that?

She probably inherited it from Su Ye.

When they were talking, Shen Chuchen was drunk and treated him like his brother. Under Special Assistant Liu's bitter and hateful glance, the man grinned and told Mu Chen everything he knew.

He spilled everything.

Mu Chen even thought that if he asked the drunk Shen Chuchen where he hid his money or what the password to his bank card was, he would tell him without hesitation.

Well, he shouldn't try to talk reasonably with a drunk person anyway.

"He got drunk from a beer? What a genius." Mu Chen laughed at how lightweight he was.