183- Her Chicken turned Into A Stew

——Ha, it would probably be even better if he made it a chicken stew.

Of course, Ye Sang was unaware of his dangerous idea.

The little thing cupped the chicken in her hands and happily put it back into its nest, then held her daddy's hands and swayed it, "Daddy daddy, let's go to bed."

Shen Chuchen's glance stopped on the chicken in the nest for a few seconds and slowly looked back, "Sure."

Honestly speaking, he really wanted to make it into a stew.

But...

He needs to comfort her first before he does that.

*

Shen Chuchen headed back with the little girl leisurely. The little bun who walked in front of him had a clean face filled with innocence.

The man looked at her and smiled.

So cute.

She was like a little sun.

No wonder someone who hated her like Mu Chen felt soft-hearted for her so many times.

"Ye Sangsang." The man lazily grabbed her collar.

The little thing's legs swayed and tilted her head to the side in confusion, "Daddy."

Shen Chuchen asked, "Do you want to know what your other daddies are called?"

Ye Sang's cat eyes lit up. "Yes!"

The man narrowed his eyes and squatted down to pinch her meaty bun cheeks, feeling unhappy, "Why didn't you look at those photos earlier? You made me feel jealous for so long you little heartless girl."

"If it wasn't for me, do you think stingy Huo Yao and stingy Mu Chen would tell you who the other two are?"

Of course not.

Who didn't feel possessive over her?

The little thing stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, smiling milkily, "Daddy is the best."

Shen Chuchen's lips curved upwards and accepted this as a bribe.

"One of them is called Su Ye, he used to be a legend in the e-sports field."

He laughed as he enjoyed their unfortunate, "And Gu Cheng, tsk...everyone on the internet hates him now."

To be honest, even if these two didn't do well in their career, they could still go back and inherit their family business.

There was really nothing to worry about them.

Shen Chuchen patted her little head and smiled even more, "Don't think of looking for them now. One's in his club for training, and I don't even know which corner the other one is at."

Let alone the fact that the three of them were enough to fight with, what could he do if there were another two more?

Ah, right.

That dog Mu Chen doesn't know that he has a daughter yet.

The little thing silently repeated these two daddies' names and nudged Shen Chuchen, "Daddy is the best."

Daddy number two isn't stingy.

The man's heart melted from her action and bent down to pick her up. He smiled and pitched her meaty cheeks, "Let's go."

Because she was such a good girl, he no longer felt like it was a big deal to tell Mu Chen the truth.

Shen Chuchen had a big heart and went upstairs to sleep with her.