186-Bunch of Children Getting Beaten Up

Mu Chen choked.

What she said almost made him vomit blood.

Huo Yao: "... Pff."

So he wasn't the only one who started to question his life because of what she said.

Huo Yao immediately felt more comfortable after Mu Chen also experienced this.

The man closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down.

He repeatedly comforted himself saying that he can't bother with a child or he'll die from anger.

After Mu Chen finally calmed down, he asked the two expressionlessly, "So, how many are you two bringing together in total?"

Shen Chuchen straightened his back slightly and laughed at the little thing who was covering her face while questioning her life, "Huh? Oh, I brought three children and my housekeeper."

Kota Bharu Millionaire: How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin

Daily News

After a pause, he added, "And a dog."

Huo Yao glanced at him calmly: "Only a housekeeper and a child."

Mu Chen laughed angrily, "... What? Staying over here and you are bringing your family along?"

It felt like he was bringing all his trusted people into the palace for schemes.

Huo Yao poked the little thing's dimples and faked a smile, "It's scarier than the palace."

In the palace, a bunch of consorts fought each other, and they were a group of grown-up men fighting over a child.

It was too ridiculous.

Ye Sang swayed her short legs and smiled sweetly.

Sangsang was the happiest person to know that her family was coming.

Kota Bharu Millionaire: How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin

Daily News

The little thing swayed her head as she slowly waited for them in the living room.

Mu Chen saw that the little thing was still running around and he couldn't tolerate it and grabbed the little tail behind her rabbit pajamas in frustration.

"Be quiet,"

Ye Sang sat down on the ground and unhappily reached up, pulling her rabbit ears up.

She puffed her cheeks and yelled, "Mu Chen, I'm not scared of you anymore."

Huo Yao clapped for her on the side.

Awesome.

Very brave.

She just won't know how Mu Chen will show her some fatherly love later.

Mu Chen's temper was obviously better than Huo Yao's. He looked at her, "Speak properly."

The little thing swayed her head and obediently controlled the arrogance. She looked up and stood up, "I'm not scared of you anymore."

She had brothers and a sister too.

Mu Chen heard her speech and stretched out a long slim finger, lightly poking the little thing's soft stomach.

Ye Sang felt the tickle on her stomach and sat back down as she felt wronged.