196- Paternity Test Results

Shen Chuchen watched Mu Chen's expressions and smiled. He bit into his lamb skewers happily and squinted his eyes lazily as he looked to the night view not far from him, feeling the unprecedented calmness in his heart.

In fact, these three didn't exactly feel that hostile towards each other.

The only conflict they had was their daughter.

They all lived in the darkest part of the world and no one would know them more than each other.

Shen Chuchen drank a glass of beer and thought it was quite nice.

"Want a drink, brother?"

Look.

It's only been a while and he's started calling Mu Chen brother already.

Mu Chen ignored him. The poor little girl clenched his clothes tightly in his arms and sobbed in her sleep.

He patted her back to comfort her and looked up expressionlessly, "What do you mean?"

Shen Chuchen supported his chin whilst grinning and slowly replied, "Exactly what you are thinking."

He counted the numbers and couldn't help but to laugh, "We found three out of five, but we have information on the other two as well."

However, Huo Yao was the genius who helped her find the first two.

They didn't have any relationships with the other two.

He didn't mind telling Mu Chen because these three could spend time evenly with their daughter.

As for Su Ye and Gu Cheng?

Hah.

They can play wherever they want.

Even three were too many people to share with, let alone five.

Mu Chen's eyes twitched.

What was going on?

"Sangsang is your daughter, do you believe it?" He raised his tone slightly and asked gloomily.

Mu Chen opened his mouth and wanted to say that Shen Chuchen was joking, but he saw Shen Chuchen's serious eyes and his throat felt dry, "Are you serious?"

Shen Chuchen rolled his eyes at him, "Do I need to give you a paternity test result?"

Honestly, he felt annoyed just from looking at the result, he might as well slap it onto Dog Mu's face.

Mu Chen replied slowly, "I won't mind it if you give it to me."

He made a rough assumption from Shen Chuchen's annoyed expressions.

But it was an assumption, after all, he would feel different if he actually saw the test result.

Shen Chuchen glanced at Special Assistant Liu who was on his side, and he quickly took out the file he brought alone and shoved the thin paper with paternity test result into Mu Chen's hands.

The human and his dog both looked sloppy while doing that.

Shen Chuchen calmly enjoyed Mu Chen's expressions change drastically, he smiled and felt much better.

Huo Yao and he were the best helpers.

Others would try to hide it but one of them pushed their daughter into other people's arms, and one of them helped with paternity tests.

They were probably the most unfortunate fathers in history, weren't they?

"So?" The man supported his chin and sounded annoyed.