124-Training Little Turnip Heads (Part 1)

Shen Chuchen: "..."

He really wanted to curse.

He put in so much effort just now but accidentally pushed his daughter away?!

Housekeeper Shen just remembered his boss' order. He leisurely approached Ye Sang and bent down with a smile, "Miss Sangsang wants to go home?"

"I'll send you back."

Shen Chuchen shot daggers at the incompetent housekeeper and squeezed three words out through his teeth after a while, ".... Cut your pay."

"...." The smile on Housekeeper Shen's face immediately froze.

Ye Sang's head bobbed slowly, not understanding the conversation between the boss and subordinate.

Housekeeper Shen's heart hurt at the thought of a pay cut.

He quickly tried to save it, "Wait wait, I suddenly remembered that the Huo family is closed at this time."

"Miss, do you want to stay here tonight?" Housekeeper Shen forcefully squeezed a smile on his face and tried his best to sound earnest, "Or Head Huo will hit your butt, knowing what kind of personality he has."

"..." Ye Sang's expressions froze.

H-Hit her butt?

The little thing defended unconfidently, "My mommy said I'm a baby..."

Shen Chuchen grinned and butted in, "Even a baby won't escape from getting spanked."

Ye Sang: "..."

Her heart hurt, and she felt like she won't love again.

The little thing pouted and unhappily mumbled, "But Sangsang is the cutest baby."

Housekeeper Shen watched Shen Chuchen choke: "..." Hold it in.

Don't laugh.

Laugh and he'll lose more pay.

Shen Chuchen rolled his eyes and smiled, "You'll have a complete childhood even if you are the cutest baby in the whole world."

He was clearly telling Ye sang that a father's love might be late, but it will never be absent.

Ye Sang was upset.

She felt wronged and tried to seek some warmth from Shen Yao, "Sister sister sister, hug..."

The little girl rolled her eyes and ignored Ye Sang because she thought Ye Sang was too stupid.

Ye Niannian and Su Ruirui exchanged a glance with each other. Seeing that Ye Sang was staying here tonight, they were excited, "Woah..."

"We want to stay too!"

Shen Chuchen's smile froze. He gloomily looked at the two brats and refused without hesitation, "No."

Is his home a refuge shelter?

The man finished rejecting them but sharply caught the little thing's anxiously waiting gaze.

He cleared his throat slightly and changed his words at the tip of his tongue, "Well, it's not impossible."

Shen Chuchen bent down and easily picked up the little girl. He poked her dimples with his cold and slim fingertips, the soft touch made him smile, "Little fatty."

She was chubby but not fat, and she was soft to hold.

Like a ball of cotton.

It was probably rare for people to not feel soft-hearted for her.