160-Daddy Mu Giving Sangsang Injection (Part 2)

As the first ranking noble school, doctors that came to Jiyue for children's health screenings were doctors that normal doctors couldn't compare to.

But none of them thought that a children's health screening could disturb those at the research institute.

When class ended, all the little turnip heads lined up from the tallest to the shortest.

Shen Yao dragged Ye Sang to the last of the line, the little thing looked up and called softly: "Sister."

Shen Yao looked at her height and pouted slightly, then comforted the little thing who was almost the same height as her, "Don't worry, it's nothing. We are still young and we'll grow."

She didn't know if she was comforting Sangsang or herself.

Under the teacher's guidance, the little turnip heads lined up and all headed towards the infirmary excitedly, completely unaware of the fate ahead of them.

"Ye Sangsang..." Shen Yao pondered and asked, "Are you scared of needles?"

The little thing pouted and looked up, replying crisply,

"Sangsang isn't scared."

Shen Yao: "..." Really?

Why doesn't she believe it?

-------

Children all gathered around outside the infirmary and started lining up.

Some curious and naughty children would try to look inside.

All the little turnip heads towards the end of the line made a not-so-good conclusion.

And that was:

"Teacher...why do they go in smiling and come out crying?"

Ms. Xu: "...Ahem, perhaps their mothers gave them some Wangzai milk?"

All of the children were enlightened.

Although they couldn't understand what's the connection between milk and crying, strangely, no one was suspicious.

Shen Yao respected them as she watched.

All the little turnip heads went in in a straight line. Because the little thing was short, she stood on her tiptoes to look inside curiously.

But the result was that she saw someone she didn't like that much.

The person who measured their height was a pretty and gentle older sister, but the person sitting with the doctors was an unwelcomed guest.

The little thing pouted unhappily and mumbled, "Cheap daddy..."

She didn't know why this daddy came here.

Not only Ms. Xu, but all the children could feel that these big shots from the research institute were feeling impatient towards them.

Finally, when it was Ye Sang's turn, the woman measuring the height glanced at her and smiled,

"Stand up properly."

The little thing straightened her back obediently.

But the strand of hair on her head shot up.

The female doctor saw her funny hair, "Ah..."

What kind of situation is this?

"Pff, she's so cute." A male doctor who was impatient from all the crying couldn't help but laugh too.

The little thing was wrapped up white and soft marshmallow had bright eyes and white teeth, her red lips were pursed together slightly and her eyes were soft too.