116-Like A Startled Swan and Gracefully Like a Dragon In Flight

Compared to Shen Yao's discontinuous strokes and struggles in completing a normal painting, Ye Sang's painting was enough to make everyone shocked.

The little girl's black eyes looked at the clean paper and the brush in her hands never stopped. With every turn of her brush, small and delicate phoenix features appeared on the paper vividly under Old Master Ye's astonished eyes.

It was Ye Sang's first time copying the artwork that made her grandpa famous.

She bit her pink lips and sweat filled her forehead, but she didn't dare to stop.

Huo Yao, who was ready to beat Old Master Ye, slowly realized that something was wrong.

He looked at the little girl who was concentrating on painting and he was stupefied.

That's his daughter?

Shen Chuchen leaned in and nudged Huo Yao with his arms, asking in surprise, "Didn't you say that she never learned painting before?"

The way that it flowed so smoothly, she never learned it?

Are they bullying him, saying that she never learned painting before?

"..."

Huo Yao blinked in a trance, his calm expressions slowly disappearing.

The man looked at the little girl who was sitting straightly and a smile flashed across his eyes,

"Perhaps it's because my daughter is a genius."

Old Master Huo touched his beard and smiled, pleased with her, "My granddaughter is too smart."

"..." Ugliness wasn't even enough to describe the Shen family's mother and daughter's faces.

Shen Yao muttered to herself, "What's so amazing about that..."

Isn't she just faster and her lines smoother?

"If she's so good, draw something then!" No matter how deep a six-year-old girl's thinking is, she could no longer control her fury. That's what she thought when she yelled at Ye Sang.

But as soon as she said it, Old Master Ye hushed her mercilessly,

"Shut up!"

The girl's face immediately turned blood red as she hit her lips, feeling humiliated that she was scolded in front of so many people.

Shen Shanshan didn't care how embarrassed her daughter felt, but she grinded her teeth while staring in Ye Sang's direction.

This damned girl.

She's always meddling with other people's businesses!!

Her daughter was just about to earn a teacher for herself and she butted in half through.

"..."

Old Master Ye stared at the Ye Sang without blinking, holding his breath when he heard Shen Yao's nonstop chattering, afraid that she was going to frighten the little girl.

"This is..." When a vivid phoenix appeared on the paper, his breathing stopped, and he raised his voice abruptly, staring at Ye Sang firmly.

"Wandering Phoenix Coming Home." The little thing pulled the brush back with a small hooking technique, responding for him softly under everyone's astonished gaze.

Shen Yao's body swayed slightly and stared at the painting blankly, feeling her face burning furiously.

She always thought that she was a gifted person, whether it was in painting or mathematics.