188-Raising A Child Up For One Day's Use

His lips curved upwards and slowly said,

"...Let's go. I, your brother, will go with you."

Duan Jinyan agreed just like that.

The rest of the two exchanged a glance at each other and their instincts told them that he only wanted to go to watch the fun.

Without a doubt, Shen Yan'an's judgment was accurate and so was Huo Chenyu's.

One of them had spent a few years together with Duan Jianyan at the Shen family, and the other one was classmates with him.

And everyone here was good at guessing what each other were thinking.

Of course...

Ye Sang was the rare exception here.

Huo Chenyu was worried that Duan Jinyan was up to no good and agreed as he glanced at the sky, "I'll go with you."

After a pause, the boy looked at Duan Jinyan as if he was preventing a wolf from eating her. He pulled his sister to him and softened his voice, "I don't feel secure enough for you to go with others."

Duan Jinyan: "..."

Tsk.

Why are you looking at me as if I'm a wolf?

Shen Yan'an also looked at Duan Jianyan precautiously and added impolitely, "Me too."

This guy only looked like a human.

Shen Yan'an and Huo Chenyu both felt insecure about letting their sister go alone with Duan Jinyan.

Shen Yao glanced at Duan Jinyan then subconsciously pulled the little thing back and pressed her into her arms.

Sorry.

But she also thinks that this guy was up to no good.

Duan Jinyan: "???"

Why are they all looking at him like that?

What did he do wrong?

They all looked at him as if he was a "human trafficker" and made the calm Duan Jinyan smile angrily.

In a few seconds of time, these three's untrustful glances made him feel like this world wasn't worth it.

"Brother." The little thing pursed her lips together and for once, she pronounced much clearer than before. She swayed the book in her hands curiously and asked,

"What is t-this?"

Her white little arms were like lotus roots. Her curly lashes trembled slightly and the little thing swayed her little head confusedly.

Duan Jinyan carelessly smiled, "A manga."

"You can play with it."

He met with the other three's precautious eyes and decided to change the topic fittingly, "Didn't you say you wanted to play?"

The boy lazily spoke and smiled, "Where do you want to go, little Ye Sang?"

His intimate nickname successfully made the other three feel unhappy again.

Shen Yao pursed her lips together and frowned at Duan Jinyan.

Does this guy have feelings for her sister?

Otherwise, why would he call her in such an intimate way?

The little girl frowned and felt unhappy.

She was good at judging people.

Duan Jinyan was a heavy thinker and in fact, almost everyone around Shen Chuchen was bad.