Chapter 8

"-Oh yeah and since you awoke your dragon side, you'll be able to understand dragons. You might be able to understand animals too, not sure but I guess it's a possibility. Oh and-" Error stopped the Voice in their rambling, interested by what they just said. He stopped knitting his new clothes and looked up, as if expecting to see someone even though he knew he wouldn't. "I CaN tALK tO AnImAlS aNd DrAGOnS?"

Now that interested him. He always had a soft spot for animals after all. The Voice paused for a few seconds, probably surprised by his sudden intervention in their rambling. "Huh? Oh, yeah, of course! Well it's certain for dragons since your one of them, animals I'm not sure but I think you should be able too!"

"ThaT'S... A NiCe SURpRiSE." He smiled and continued to create his new outfit. "Well that's not really a surprise. I mean, Monsters can understand the dragon they're bound to, so would you if you had one. But since you are the dragon, it would be weird for you to NOT understand them." He shrugged. It made sense, the Voice was right.

"Now as I was saying... You should really start to think about our new names! There's probably a Error in this Multiverse and as much as I love you, I don't want to be called 'Voice' forever!" The Voice whined playfully, clearly not as bothered as they tried to seem like. Error simply hummed in response. He knew he should start to think about it, but he had no idea for names. He did try to find one, but he wasn't able to come up with one! He wasn't supposed to be the creative one!

Well he did thought of some possibilities for the Voice –none for him though, as he didn't really care for now and didn't need to introduce himself to anyone–, but he preferred to think more before proposing them... Even though he knew that the Voice probably already knew what he thought about since they were literally bound to his SOUL. Curse that bound, he would not be able to hide anything from that new part of him. He could feel the Voice make fun of him slightly from inside his SOUL, making him sigh in annoyance.

After a few more minutes, he was done with his new clothes and quickly put them on, not wanting to stay with a pants that bore a hole or with his ribs on full sight. He winced slightly when moving because of his injuries but didn't pay them any attention. He sigh happily when fully dressed and made a new mirror-like portal to look at the final result.

He was wearing a black shirt with three white stripes; one being diagonal and the other two being verticals. He had a dirty yellow shawl covering his shoulders, the neck part being black. The shawl was connected to a cape being mostly black with the interior being the same dirty yellow as the shawl. The black part was fading into a galaxy pattern at the end, some white dots places around to recreate stars. He wore a white belt with two golden buttons holding it around his waist. The belt was long, making it look like two belts were around his waist, one being slightly lower than the other. A red bow was tied around the left side of the belt, and red fabric was hanging from the belt, moving slightly with each of his movements. He wore a black pant that stopped slightly underneath his knees, showing his ruby colored tibia. He also had sneakers that were the same dirty yellow than the shawl, with white laces and a with diamond on it to decorate. To finish it all, he had made a blue bonnet with horns to cover his own horns, decorated with a golden and black emblem-like decoration whichlooked like a dragon's head. The inside being black and the outlines and pattern inside being a golden yellow. He also created an accessory; fake golden roses with a dirty yellow ribbon, that were attached to his right horn.

All in all, he was proud of his new style –which was good, he didn't spend a whole night trying different possibilities only to be disappointed by the final result–. The pants probably was the harder part, since he couldn't just leave a hole in case he summoned his tail, and didn't want to stitch it back together all the time. So he had to make it and then play with the codes so the pants will open and fix itself if he summon his tail. It wasn't hard pair say, but it took a bit of time. After that, he realized he would also need to do that for his shirt and his cape, making him groan in annoyance, but he still proceeded to do it. He even managed to do it faster since he already knew exactly what to change in the codes!