[31] Beach

Izumi: lets go to the beach beach ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Ah, um, well.." he said and managed to grab her attention. "Do you.. Can we..still hang out?" he shyly requested.

Amako turned shy too at the question. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

The male's head whipped towards her. "Really?!" he faked a cough to pretend to clear his throat. "Really?" he asked again, calmer this time and Amako laughed at his antic.

"Yes. Yes, Goshiki. Let's hang out again."

On with Chapter 31:

3RD PERSON POV

It was around 8:45 in the morning when (Y/n) and Amako met up at the train station. It was the day where the team planned to go to the beach and they were to meet at 9 but the managers coincidentally met up early.

So now, they were sitting on a nearby bench and were waiting for the others to arrive.

"So, how was your date?"

Amako whipped her head towards her senior. "Huh?!"

"I said what I said." (Y/n) said as she sent a message to someone. "How'd you know? And it was not a date!"

Deciding how she would like to answer, the (h/c-ette) was silent for a few seconds. "...Because I saw you getting bubble tea without me." she pretended to be angry by pouting and furrowing her eyebrows. "How dare you cheat on me."

"(Y/n)-senpai I'm sorry!" Amako grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder and shook her back and forth, but the third year just continued avoiding eye contact with her.

"It's only morning but you're already bullying our junior?"

The two looked to the side to see that Iwaizumi and some of the team had arrived as well. "It's for a good reason!" "Which is?"

"She betrayed me for her boyfriend." "I don't-" Amako was about to deny it but she was cut off by a gasp from Oikawa. "Amako-chan you have a boyfriend??" "No!"

She tried to explain that he's just a friend but Yahaba suddenly arrived with the others and heard the "news". "What?! Takahashi-san has a boyfriend??"

Amako just sighed in surrender.

...

"Ah..It's so hot. I want to go home already." Kunimi said to himself, but Yahaba, who was beside him, heard him. "C'mon Kunimi! Let's relax and have some fun!" "I can relax fine at home.."

"Well, let's find a nice spot to put our things." The group of 10 then walked further into the beach and managed to find a spot quick. Thankfully, not a lot of people were there at that time. "I know we're here for a break from training, but I brought some equipment for us if you guys want to play." (Y/n) said as she took out a volleyball and a net. "There are poles there." she pointed to two poles that were in the sand for whoever that wanted to play beach volleyball. It was only a few metres from their spot too,

"..." it took a few seconds for them to decide but they agreed on it anyways since they can finally play volleyball without the stress and pressure from the coaches.

The group split into two groups.

(Y/n), Oikawa, Hanamaki, Matsukawa and Kindaichi went to the unoccupied area to set up the net.

Amako, Iwaizumi, Yahaba, Watari and Kunimi went to set up the mats and umbrella, and the food and drinks they brought.

"Good job, losers." Hanamaki said before doing a dab. {don't question it. I dont like what i wrote too}