[3] Aoba Johsai

Izumi: I JUST REALIZED I MADE SOME (MINOR) MISTAKES IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT HOPEFULLY YALL DONT NOTICE/DONT MIND

also i forgot to put some scenes like oikawa almost hitting kageyama (and apologized!) but let's pretend that (y/n) just wasn't there to witness it ok. i only looked through the episodes after writing and publishing the chapter.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"What about you, Tooru?" she then asked the other boy who was grumbling under his breath the entire time since they started walking home. "That annoying Kageyama Tobio-chan won't stop asking me to teach him how to do the jump serve! And I don't want to teach someone who plans on going to Shiratorizawa in the future! That's where Ushiwaka-chan is going!" he complained.

"..."

"...so you don't like him?"

"NO!"

On with Chapter 3:

3RD PERSON POV

It was finally graduation day. After being in Kitagawa Daiichi for 3 years, (Y/n), Iwaizumi, and Oikawa are finally going to graduate and move on to their high school lives.

They once talked about which high school they all planned to go to. Not shockingly enough, all 3 of them decided to go to the same one, Aoba Johsai High, considering that a lot of Kitagawa Daiichi graduates head there. (Y/n) and Oikawa cheered that they were still gonna be together for another 3 years, whereas Iwaizumi complained that he had to deal with Oikawa for another 3 years.

Oikawa in reply teased him and said "You know you love me~".

He definitely got smacked afterwards.

Anyways, the three of them decided to visit the volleyball club one last time before heading home.

Kageyama tried to ask Oikawa to teach him how to jump serve, once again. But he, if you couldn't guess it, got rejected by Oikawa once again who was too proud to teach him.

Kindaichi was slightly crying because (Y/n) (who is like a big sister and/or a mom to him) will graduate and he wont see her for at least another 3 years.

Amako cried too when she saw (Y/n) in her school uniform and certificate in her hand. (Y/n) just gave her some tissues and a pat on the head.

Kunimi is just gone. Where is he?

It's okay he was found not long after when (Y/n) had to literally hunt him down and drag him back to the gym. He was hiding behind the school building, trying to skip training once again.

I mean, he didn't complain, not like he could against her. He actually went back with her willingly, just for her since it was her last day in Kitagawa Daiichi. {🥺}

Before finally leaving the school, (Y/n) gave her 4 favourite juniors a nice and warm hug and pat on the back while saying "I will miss you guys.".

Kageyama and Kunimi blushed because they were so touched by their (favourite) senior.

Meanwhile Kindaichi and Amako cried more before replying "I-I-I will miss you too, (L/n)/(Y/n)-senpai!" before she went through the gates with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

==T I M E S K I P==

Some time has passed and it was finally the first day of high school. The trio decided to meet up first before heading to school, in case (Y/n)'s bad sense of direction and Oikawa's bad habit of waking up late because he needs his "beauty sleep" decides to kick in and ends up making them late. Iwaizumi took the initiative to be the one to wake them up and lead them to their new school.