[20] Hangout..?

Izumi: WE REACHED 50K READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙆‍♀️❤ i didnt expect this story to grow so fast in like 5 months (i consider this fast !!) omg i THINK im going to make a special chapter

anyways here's yn's crush/love interest/idk

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

(Y/n) thought it was finally time to look at the group as she placed her phone down onto the table and glanced up at the people in front of her. With her legs crossed under the table and her hands placed on them, she managed to give a smile before the unwelcomed group fled.

"..." the third years said nothing before placing down their food onto the table and choosing their seats.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Iwaizumi asked when he finally sat down. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me...again." she thanked her friends before letting out a small giggle.

"We really can't leave you alone, huh?" Hanamaki said as he ruffled his friend's hair. "Hey!" (Y/n) whined at her hair getting messed up. "I can take care of myself!" she retorted. "Suuure you can." Matsukawa sarcastically said before digging into his food.

On with Chapter 20:

3RD PERSON POV

Laying in bed, scrolling through her phone, (Y/n) tried to figure out what to do. She already completed her homework, she didn't have the mood to study, no mood to play her games either. When suddenly..

Bzz Bzz

her phone vibrated to signal a new message.

---

Hey! Do you want to go to this new restaurant? It's quite far though unless you're willing to travel a little.

📷photo

📷photo

📷photo

---

The (h/c)-ette's curiosity got piqued and she sat up from her lying position. She opened the message and looked at the images attached to it. "Oh damn that looks good." she said to herself when she saw a photo of the food.

She searched up the restaurant address and it indeed was quite far, but not too far from their homes.

She went back to the messenger app and typed in her response.

---

Sure! When are you free? I'm free this weekend.

Oh, same! Coach is giving us one of those rare breaks.

---

The two then planned what day and time and where they would meet up by the end of the day.

==S A T U R D A Y==

"Eita-kun!" (Y/n) called when she finally reached the train station and saw the ash-blonde haired male already there. The said male looked towards the voice and a smile was stretched onto his face.

Ever since their first time meeting in the first year of high school, they have been in contact with each other through similar interests and through having (a) chaotic teammate(s). {i'd like to believe that shiratorizawa can actually be chaotic too but i can only think of only tendo being a mess}

And from these 2-3 years, the two managed to develop feelings for each other too.

They've hung out together a few times, but those were just simple after-school dinners. But this time, Semi managed to get enough courage to ask (Y/n) out, not on a date but a "hangout". He was too worried about using the term "date".