[36] Before

Izumi: heres a long chapter before i possibly skip an entire match and be gone for 2 weeks

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap: 

Oikawa jumped and aimed for the open spot beside Date Tech's blockers, Aone and Futakuchi. As he swung his arm down to spike, Koganegawa ran from the other side of the court and jumped with his arms raised to block.

Oikawa didn't have time to react and his spike ended up getting blocked by the other setter himself. 

"What the.." even (Y/n) herself was shocked despite having a bigger view of the court.

Meanwhile, on Date Tech's side of the court, due to Koganegawa's momentum from running and jumping, he ended up crashing into Aone, who crashed into Futakuchi, who then fell to the floor after landing.

"Ah.." (Y/n) sighed, "looks like we're up against another annoying team.."

On with Chapter 36:

3RD PERSON POV

"Hajime!" (Y/n) cheered from the stands when Iwaizumi scored the winning point.

The last rally started with Ogawa serving and Hanamaki receiving and passing it to Oikawa.

Oikawa jumped and did a low(?) toss towards Matsukawa to do a quick. However, Sakunami managed to receive it but it almost went over the net if not for Koganegawa who jumped and tossed the ball back to Aone.

Watari received and passed the ball to Oikawa,

Oikawa tossed the ball towards Iwaizumi who managed to spike through despite having 3 blockers in front of him.

He managed to find a spot in between Koganegawa’s arms and as if his arm turned into whip, he spiked the ball downwards and the smack of the ball hitting the floor echoed in the court.

AOBA JOHSAI - DATE TECH

2 - 0

25 - 19

25 - 22

(Y/n) couldn’t help but cheer for her team and exclaimed the Ace’s name who was already “celebrating” with his teammates.

“Thank you for the game!” both teams lined up at the ends of the court and thanked each other for the game before leaving the court