[1] How it all started

Izumi: guys i am a goddamn simp for aoba johsai. all aboard the simp train choo choo

anyways, we're starting with the backstory sorry about that. I THINK i am gonna briefly talk about (Y/n)'s past? unless yall want me to be more detailed and write some scenarioes about 1st and 2nd year (y/n) oikawa iwa mattsun and makki 🥴🥴🥴

early publish bc i need your opinions ^^ so pls do answer me tyvm

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

This was Aoba Johsai's Boys' Volleyball Club third years, and leading the group was (L/n) (Y/n), one of the school's popular students, and the Boys' Volleyball Club's precious manager.

On with Chapter 1:

3RD PERSON POV

A FEW YEARS AGO. . .
@ KITAGAWA DAIICHI

The Kitagawa Daiichi Boys' Volleyball Team were standing around, waiting for their coach to come. The coach wanted to make an announcement before they started after-school training, but he was nowhere to be found. He was late, even. Even the captain was missing.

First year Oikawa and First year Iwaizumi were among the team, confused of what this announcement was.

"Hey, I heard that we might be getting a manager." Someone said. "Yeah? Why do you think so?" another person asked.

"I saw the captain talking to a junior, in class 1-4 I think. It was also a girl!" they said. "A girl manager??"

The others soon joined in the conversation since it wasn't that discreet anyways.

"Hey, Iwa-chan.. isn't our class, 1-4?" Oikawa whispered to his best friend. "Yeah.. but who are they talking about?" Iwaizumi asked, but did not get any type of answer before the coach walked in with the captain and a girl.

"Ah, everyone is here. Good." The coach said as he stood in front of the team, with the girl standing in between him and the captain. "Everyone, meet your manager-in-training, (L/n) (Y/n). She will be with us from now on. Please treat her well." The coach said before signalling the girl to introduce herself.

"Wait.. '(L/n)'? As in the athlete that retired to be a coach??" one of the players said that caused a commotion.

It didn't take long for the captain to calm down the boys, finally allowing (Y/n) to introduce herself properly.

"Hello! Like the coach said, I am (L/n) (Y/n), and yes, my (parent) is (L/n) (Parent-name). Please take care of me." (Y/n) said as she bowed to the team.

The commotion began again as the boys started to talk about the girl standing in front of them. The coach clapped his hands twice to get the attention of the boys. "Well, now that you've met (L/n)-san, let's start practice!"

The boys then went to the courts to train with each other.

Throughout training, (Y/n) was slowly learning on what a manager should be doing. She helped to distribute their water bottles, give out towels, collected their bibs when they finished a practice match against each other, and much more.

She also found out that her classmates, Oikawa and Iwaizumi, were also in the club. They started becoming closer to each other and became inseparable since then.

(Y/n) ended up being the little sister of the team, seeing how she needed to be protected by the entire team from other teams from other schools.

One time, another school came to Kitagawa Daiichi for a practice match and some of the players were trying to be more than friendly to her while she was refilling the water bottles, despite only being in middle school.

Let's just say that now (Y/n) can't be left alone wherever she goes, except for in the washroom. She ended up looking like someone that has bodyguards with her 24/7 and that caused people to stare at them whenever they have a match outside of their school.

2 years later, (Y/n), Oikawa, and Iwaizumi are now third years at Kitagawa Daiichi and are more inseparable than ever and are still proud members of the volleyball club.

In come the first years.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: why is it so bad.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※