[12] Meet the First Years, again!

Izumi: ok i read back the previous chapter and i just realized it was SO BAD

but this sucks too i want to sleep good night

fun fact: amako is based off of one of my irl club juniors. but she doesnt love me as much as amako does, she bullies me instead 😔 but i bully her too 😔😔😔 (its "bully" with the quotation marks. we're very good friends i swear. i apologize for the misinformation)

sometimes im like "man i wish there were seijoh x reader books where you are best friends with the third years" but the next second im like "oh wait, im writing one. shit"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"HAHA YOU DIDN'T EVEN GROW!"

Hanamaki and Matsukawa were literally on the floor, laughing hard as they clutched their stomach and hitting the floor.

"Shut up!" (Y/n) scolded as her cheeks were red from embarrassment.

A hand was placed on her head. "It's okay, (N/n), we still like you even if you're tiny." Oikawa tried to reassure as he patted the manager's head obnoxiously, but it only made the manager more embarrassed before she smacked his hand away.

Iwaizumi just stared at his friends acting like crackheads. (Y/n) looked at him for help, as always.

"...Pfft."

"Hajime!"

On with Chapter 12:

3RD PERSON POV

"Kunimi Akira, class 1-6, played Opposite Hitter in Kitagawa Daiichi."

...

"Kindaichi Yutaro, class 1-5, I played Middle Blocker in Kitagawa Daiichi."

...

"I'm Takahashi Amako from class 1-1, I was a manager for Kitagawa Daiichi Boys' Volleyball Club.

...

"Welcome everyone, to Aoba Johsai's Boys Volleyball Club." Coach Irihata greeted the new members. "I am the head coach, Coach Irihata, and this is Coach Mizoguchi, the other coach." Coach Mizoguchi bowed slightly.

"The captain this year is Oikawa," Oikawa gave a smile and wave, "the vice-captain is Iwaizumi," Iwaizumi gave a nod, "and this is our manager, (L/n)." (Y/n) smiled and waved to the new members as well.

"Nice to meet all of you." everyone greeted and bowed to each other.

...

"Experienced players head over to Coach Mizoguchi. You will be having a practice match with the second years." Coach Irihata instructed.

"Inexperienced players, come over here. The third years and I will teach you the basics."

"(L/n), show Takahashi around to get her familiar with how things work here." "Yessir." (Y/n) replied casually.

(Y/n) suddenly got a burst of energy as she was walking towards her junior.

"Amako!" she exclaimed before throwing herself onto the younger manager and wrapping her arms loosely around her.

"Yes, (Y/n)-senpai?" Amako said calmly as if this was a normal occurrence. At the same time, she had her arms around her senior while patting her head.

"I miss youuuu~"

"I miss you too, senpai."

....

The inexperienced members had split up into different groups and will be taught by the third years who had split up into different groups too. Unsurprisingly, the usual group of four had decided to stick together.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were taking the volleyball ball cart they were going to use, while Matsukawa and Hanamaki stayed behind with the new members.

"Okay, newbies. Have you warmed up yet? No? Too bad. We're starting anyway." Matsukawa instructed.

"First exercise, run 20 rounds around the gym." Hanamaki continued.

"What?! 20 rounds??"

"Huh?!"

"What the-"

"Ow!" "Ack!" The duo grunted when they got hit from the back.

"Issei, Hiro, don't scare the new members." (Y/n) scolded after hitting them. Amako was standing beside her, deadpanning at the situation.

The manager then went towards the new members, "Don't mind them. They're just tricksters." she said.

The new members suddenly go quiet and shy in front of the female third year.

"A-Ah.."

"Yeah.."

"Mhm.."

"Ah, (Y/n), are you joining us?" Iwaizumi asked when he finally came back while pushing the volleyball ball cart, with Oikawa who just decided to jump in and enjoy the free ride.

"Ah, no." (Y/n) replied. "I was just stopping these idiots," she emphasized while narrowing her eyes at the duo who just looked away as if they did nothing wrong, "from scaring the new members away."

"Sigh What did they do now?" Iwaizumi groaned.

==

"Akira! Yutaro! Wait up!"

Practice just ended and the coaches had dismissed everyone. Since most of the first years (minus Kageyama) are back together, (Y/n) decided that she wanted to treat them to some food to catch up properly, thanks to money her (wealthy) parent(s) had given her.

Kunimi and Kindaichi had left the gym but were stopped right before they could exit the school.

"I want to treat you guys to some dinner. You guys up for it?" she asked. "I already asked Amako just now and she agreed to it." speaking of Amako, she finally arrived at the scene since she was taking her time walking, unlike her senior who was practically running just now.

Kunimi and Kindaichi looked at each other and asked each other using their eyes.

In the end they agreed to it. Who wouldn't? Free food and hanging out with (Y/n)? That sounds amazing.

"You guys are going to eat? Can I join?" Iwaizumi asked since he was feeling hungry after practice.

"Hm? Yeah, sure." (Y/n) answered.

"Oho? You guys are going to eat? Imma come along too." "Me too." the duo suddenly arrived.

"Hmmm yeah." she was caring less at this point.

"What?! You guys are going to eat?! I'm coming too!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Hmmmmmm."

"What does that mean?!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: THEY ACTUALLY ANIMATED MATTSUN AND MAKKI AND I COULDNT STOP REPLAYING LAJSDLKAJSLDKJASLDKJLASD my heart went 🥰💕

WHERE ARE THEY GOING I DONT KNOW BUT I WANNA COME ALONG

Anyways thank u my author friend @/infinitelyhopeful for giving me the idea of mattsun and makki bullying the first years

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※