[21] Another Day

Izumi: hi there!

honestly, i'm VERY disturbed by the comments of mattsun, mad dog, and amako being in class 1 and people calling them "stupid".

to all: dont do that anymore 😃👍

anyways thats all enjoy the chapter!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"I've tried to ask (N/n) on a date for this long but instead she would go out with Shiratorizawa's setter?!" Good thing (Y/n) was out refilling the water bottles with Amako when Oikawa was being loud. "What does he have that I don't?!"

"A personality.." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

On with Chapter 21:

3RD PERSON POV

(Y/n) and Iwaizumi combined tables in their classroom since they and their friends are going to eat lunch there for the day.

While waiting for the other three, the two of them started eating their food first. They didn't have to wait that long though when a hand was slammed onto the table.

Iwaizumi was then moved away by his chair and (Y/n) was faced with Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa in front of her.

The other students present in the class didn't bat an eye since this was a normal occurrence to them, but some of them were secretly eavesdropping on them though.

"What were you doing last Saturday at 3 p.m.?" Hanamaki asked as he stared down (Y/n). "Going out with a friend to a popular restaurant..?" (Y/n) answered which sounded more like a question..

"Don't you mean, boyfriend?" Matsukawa retorted. "...No?" she answered the same way for the previous question, not sure where this was going.

"Are you sure about that, Semi (Y/n)?" Oikawa joined in and (Y/n) just stared at them before blinking a couple times. "..Who snitched." she asked sternly.

Hanamaki then jokingly slammed the table. "Answer the question!" he demanded as if he was interrogating a criminal, unintentionally gathering the attention of the other students in the class.

(Y/n) then followed and slammed the table too while pushing herself up from the chair. "Why are you asking if you already know the answer??" she questioned the brunette. {makki's hair is light brown/pinkish-brown}

"Because we want to hear you say it!!" he shouted back.

"Say what?! That I have a boyfriend?!" too into their little scene, they didn't notice how other students from the neighbouring classes had gathered outside the classroom to see what the shouting was about. They only noticed the audience when they heard the not-so-quiet whispers.

"(L/n) has a boyfriend??"

"Who is it?"

"Is it one of the volleyball boys?"

"Ah." the group froze at the scene they've caused.

"Gotta blast." the boys pulled their manager from the classroom and made their way to the club room with their lunches in hand, knowing they would at least get some privacy there.

While on the way there, they had to walk in a diamond formation with (Y/n) in the middle so that she wouldn't be bombarded with questions and people.

"I feel like I'm in the middle of a paparazzi.." (Y/n) commented with her hands resting on Matsukawa's back, who was leading the pack, to create some space between them.

"We should get paid for doing this every time." Hanamaki suggested while glancing at his friend who was shying away from the people's gaze.

==A F T E R / S C H O O L==

Matsukawa and Hanamaki entered the clubroom to see only Iwaizumi and Oikawa in there.

"Yo." they greeted each other before taking out their change of clothes. (Y/n) had already changed into her usual volleyball outfit and is currently setting up the gym for the practice match with a college team later.

Looking around the room, Hanamaki's eyes landed on a skirt lying at the end of a bench. Since no other girls were allowed in there, he concluded that it was their manager's. Why was it there? Who knows. (Iwaizumi does)

Suddenly getting an idea, Hanamaki went towards the skirt unnoticed by the other three.

"How do I look?"

The three of them turned towards the voice to see their wing spiker wearing the school uniform's button up shirt tucked into the light brown skirt.

Without meaning to, he made the 3 of them flustered.

Before any of them could react or respond properly, the door to the club room opened and the 4 of them screamed and focused on who entered the room instead of hiding the wing spiker's bottom half.

"..." Fortunately or unfortunately for them, it was their manager. She had come to the club room to ask for their help but was instead greeted with Hanamaki wearing a skirt, her skirt to be exact.

"...Nice legs."

"..Thanks."

=================

extra info:

- you bet the news of y/n having a boyfriend spread like wildfire around school

- the diamond formation:

1st row: mattsun (hes the biggest so the people blocking the way would be intimidated once they see his tall stature and stoic look)

2nd row: makki - (y/n) - iwaizumi (wing spikers will be ready to 🏌️‍♂️ swing)

3rd row: oikawa (potential jealous fangirls who for some reason wants to attack y/n but can't because their precious oikawa is blocking their way)

- they did not get paid.

- in class, y/n spilled water on herself  when trying to drink from her water bottle and iwaizumi laughed at her lol. the skirt was left out to dry.

- the skirt scene was inspired by 19 Days - chp 335

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: not me laughing at my thoughts for this chapter while at work.

also changing updates to sunday/monday so that i have something to look forward to before work 😔😔 just 5 more week of internship.. 5....😔😔😔

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※