[34] Back Here Again

Izumi: i apologise if i update very slow because i have work and can barely focus on one story 😔 but im doing my best to prepare references whenever i can.

bUT LOOK IVE COLLECTED ALL THE HAIKYUU MANGAS THAT HAS SEIJOH ON THE SPINES am proud of myself but 💸

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

" "Ah, I'm so happy I got to play on the team while Oikawa-san was still here." " Oikawa "imitated" how Kyotani would act. "I'll make you feel that way."

For some reason, Kyotani felt cautious at the last statement and stepped away from Oikawa. However, he felt another presence at the side and turned his head towards that direction.

"Kentaro." (Y/n) had finally stepped away from her fellow manager and towards the blonde.

"Welcome back."

On with Chapter 34:

3RD PERSON POV

"Ah, we're back here again." Hanamaki said as if he was experiencing nostalgia. "I hate it." his expression and tone instantly became stoic and toneless before groaning. "I want to go home." he whined before leaning on his friend.

"I do too.." (Y/n) agreed as she pushed him away by the face.

"Amako, let's go refill-" "(L/n)." the coaches called for the manager. "Come here." Oikawa and Iwaizumi were also seen with them, and that meant that they wanted to discuss something before the match. "Ah, sorry, Amako. Looks like you have to refill the bottles yourself." "Eh?"

"Sorry! Be careful!" (Y/n) quickly apologized before handing the trays with the bottles to her and headed to the other group.

"..." Amako had no words.

"Takahashi, do you need some help?" she turned around to see that it was Kindaichi that offered the help. "No...I'll be fine. I can do it!" she reassured and hyped herself up before walking to find the water fountain.

"The water fountain is the other way."

She was then seen making a U-turn and brisk walked through the other hallway.

...

Walking through the hallway, she unintentionally managed to get attention from other players, just like the last time she was here with the team. However, she was kept safe thanks to having her friends accompanying her by her side.

Kindaichi caught up to the embarrassed female after he corrected her and Kunimi decided to follow as well. They had time before they had to gather back with the others, so they decided to accompany their friend and did their job of glaring at anyone who was staring at their manager well.

"Kindaichi, Kunimi." Amako called when she finally found the water fountain. "You don't have to accompany me all the way, you know? I'll be fine!" she tried reassuring them, but they were looking at her with concern. They wanted to argue with her about it, but they definitely knew how she would be after knowing her since middle school.

"Sigh, Alright." Kindaichi sighed. "But if you need us, we'll be at the toilets." Amako nodded in acknowledgement and the two boys left. Thankfully the toilets weren't that far, so if anything were to happen to her, they would be there quickly.

However, although the toilets were only around the corner, that didn't stop others from approaching the lone manager.

"Hey, excuse me."