[38] Graduation

Recap:

As they were taking down the nets, Oikawa had finally finished drinking his water and headed towards them. "Guys, do you have a sec?"

Everyone's attention was now on him and were waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

"..!" Hanamaki seemed to have noticed something. "Hey, don't do it! We're trying to end this on a good note! Let's just let everything end peacefully!" "Shut up!" he flinched at the shout.

Oikawa took a deep breath, "Thank you for the last three years!"

On with Chapter 38:

3RD PERSON POV

"Uwah, I can't believe we're already graduating." (Y/n) sighed to her classmate. "I know right. 3 years passed by that fast." Iwaizumi commented. "By the way, have you found out where you're moving to?"

The (h/c-ette) nodded. "Yeah, but it's kinda far from here. It's near to our colleges though."

"I bet it's not as far as where I'm going." Iwaizumi smirked and it caused (Y/n) to raise an eyebrow. "Really? Where?"

He whispered the destination into her ear. <it's a manga spoiler btw, that's why i didnt state it, yet>

"Huh?? No way! Really??" Iwaizumi nodded.

Before she could question him further, the class representative called for them. "Everyone! It's time to go to the school hall for the ceremony!"

Everyone exited the classroom and walked together to the school hall. The classes before them were out too and the duo could see Matsukawa's figure despite being 4 classes away from him.

"Hajime, look." (Y/n) said as she pointed to the tall familiar figure. "I didn't know we had a skyscraper in Aoba Johsai." Iwaizumi chuckled at the small joke.

They soon reached the hall where chairs were arranged and positioned  in rows by classes. Each student sat based on their class index number.

After a short wait, the principal went onto the stage and gave their last speech to the students from behind the lectern.

"...Thank you, for representing Aoba Johsai."

...

After the graduation ceremony had ended, the students went back to their class to collect their certificates and to take one last class photo together.

"(L/n), are you crying?" a classmate asked when he saw her wiping her tears away. "No I'm not! My eyes are just sweating.." she replied embarrassedly while still wiping them away.

"Aww, don't worry, (L/n)! We can still contact each other if you want. Maybe even hang out some time." a female classmate hugged her and then other classmates started to join, creating a (suffocating) group hug. "Alright, everyone! It's time to take one last class photo!" the homeroom teacher, who was watching the scene a few steps away, said.

"Hai." the students detached themselves from the hug and proceeded to plan how they would like to take the photo. 

Since the majority of the class consisted of males, they decided to make the girls stand together on the platform in the front of the class with the boys standing and/or crouching around them.

Snap!

...

"(Y/n)-senpai!" Amako was crying into (Y/n)'s shoulder with her arms wrapped tightly around her.