⚜️ᴡᴏʟғ's ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ⚜️

"Look what we have here"

♕︎♕︎

I saw the guard froze in their spot,since im inside the basket i can't see who spoke but base on his voice it gives me the creeps.

"What are you rabbits doing here in the border of wolfs?" the voice spoke again.

The guards gulped and slowly face someone behind.

"J-just a-an o-order from the k-king s-sir" the guard stuttered.

"What's inside that basket?" another voice spoked.

"J-just a normal rabbit sir" the guard said with hoarse voice.

Why is this guards stuttering? does that mean a wolves has saw us?!

"Rabbit?" a husky voice said sending another wave of shiver in my white fur.

"T-the king rabbit ordered us to throw this rabbit here"

I sigh and tears start to build in my eyes again.

When will this nightmares end?

There was a silent for a moment and when i look up from the basket my eyes met with a shining pitch-black orbs.

"Hey" he spoke up making me snapped out.

I gulped and back away until my back hit the edge of the basket,he was just staring at me while my chest rose up and down.

He reach his hand but a slapped it away.

No one mess with this rabbit!

He went shock after what i did,then a small smile creep the edge of his lips,i was caught off-guard when suddenly locked me on his palm.

"This rabbit" he spoked.

"You can leave it here"

My eyes widened and same goes to the guards.

"B-but sir if you want to keep this rabbit we won't allow you because the king ordered us to-" the guard's words got cut when a sword slit hit neck.

W-what the hell?!!!

The one remaining guard screamed and ran away.

"Light" the pitch-black orb man called and a real wolf howled and ran after the running guard.

My eyes watched the guard in terror while he's being eat by the wolfs.

"A rabbit huh" a the black orbs man smirked and i froze.

"Don't worry you won't be eaten by those wolfs" he stated and i sigh in relief.

Good heavens!

"Instead you will be eaten...by me" he continued i internally screamed.

I tried to jump on his palm but he gripped me harder.

"Starting from now on your owned by me" he said while staring at my eyes.

My eyes starts to water again and i started crying.

"That's it" he smirked.

"Cry for me"

--------------------------

huh? where am i? why does everything feels so soft? am i in heaven already?

I slowly opened my eyes and realize im laying on a wide blue duvet,my eyes widened and i look around the room,everything looks so expensive.

"Oh your finally awake" a voice called out and a man with a beard approached me.

Is that mean i passed out a while ago?

I tried to run away but he quickly catch me.

Let me go you jerk!!

"Aww your so cute!" the man giggled.

Cute huh! Take this!

"Ouch! ouchy ouchy!" the man hissed and accidentally drop me back on the duvet.

"What happened?!" another man entered the room.

"Ai'boss! that thing bit me!" the man that i bit fake cried.

what the hell?

"Ai'man your acting so childish,its just a rabbit you see!" the other man hold me but i kick him in the face.

"Ow shit! my eyes! my eyes!" he cried.

"P'boss and p'man the prince has arrived!" a women entered the room,her eyes widened and she sigh in disappointment.

"Stop playing with the prince's food and start preparing his bath! the prince is wounded!" she scolded the two before leaving the room in a hurry.

"We're still not done with you,you little monster!" the man that i kick on the face pointed.

The 2 man left the room while rubbing their sore spot.

I sigh in relief after they leave.

Now what will i do?

I jump out of the bed and roamed around the room.

I was taking a troll when something caught my attention,its a big frame that is attached on the wall.

Inside the frame is a man who has a round and pitch-black orbs,he is looking so fierce in the picture.

Wait! that man! i know him!

"There you are"

I shriek when a voice spoke behind me,i turn around and saw the man in the frame looking down at me.