⚜️ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ⚜️

Tine POV.

"Tine are you still awake?" i heard butler man knocked on the door.

I put down the book that im reading on the bed and went to open the door.

"Good evening butler man!" i greeted.

Butler man smiled and patted my head.

"Are you already hungry?" he asked and i pouted then nod slowly.

"Nice,the prince's wants you to have dinner with him" butler man teasingly grinned.

"W-what?" i stuttered.

"I said-" i cut him off by running inside the room and look for a nice clothes.

Of course i can't just face the prince only wearing a white shirt and shorts!

I rummage through the closet and only to found dozens of white oversized shirt and shorts.since im staying on the guess room of course this is the only clothes here including the shorts!

I quickly take the clothes and an underwear then bolt towards the bathroom.

"Tine don't be too long! the prince is already waiting in the dining hall!" butler man exclaimed outside.

I hurriedly stepped on the shower cubicle and wash my self making sure i look and smell fresh when i face the prince.

"You done?" butler man asked while smiling.

I put the hair brush down on the vanity mirror and nodded at him.

We exited the room and walked towards the dining hall where i saw the prince still waiting while the foods are already serve.

oh no did i take too long?!

Butler man walked towards him and bowed,while i stay on my spot.

"Your highness,he's here"

The prince turn his gazed to me and slowly smiled making my heart beat for thousands in seconds.

"Your finally here,have a seat" he softly said making me more flutter.

I shyly take a seat across him and i heard him chuckled.

"Why are you so shy all of sudden?"

"I-im sorry your highness" i gulped.

"Don't apologized,come on eat,butler man said you haven't have dinner yet" the prince look worriedly at me.

Thats true because i ate dessert first hehe :>

I took the spoon and start eating the soup and damn it taste so great.

I was occupied in eating when i heard the prince chuckled,i look at him and saw him looking at me,he stopped laughing and lean across the table.

What is he gonna do?!

My heart keep beating faster when he suddenly raised his hand and i closed my eyes,i feel something wiped my lips and when i open my eyes again i realized the prince wiped the stain on lips.

We were just staring at each other and the time seems to stop,his blacks orbs and sharp eyebrows always makes me simp and his lips....those kissable lips..makes me want to kis-

Snapped it out tine!

I quickly shook my head and avoid his gazed,he sit back to his chair and wiped his hand with a napkin.

"How's the soup?" he asked.

"I-i like it" i cleared my throat.

"Me too,i like it" he smiled.