⚜️ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ⚜️

The trumpet blow as every kings and queens with their daughters and sons entered the hall coming from different kingdoms,meanwhile inside the room of the fox's king daughter,princess mild was excitedly squealing after knowing the wolfs will be attending the ball,she applied more blush on to her cheek and wear his masquerade mask though it was a masquerade ball and zoomed out of her room.

𓂺Meanwhile𓂸

Prince sarawat arrives with his butler and secretary and specially tine was on his shoulder,as they strode the hall some of the guessess gossips about the prince of wolfs adopting a rabbit,but for them to know prince sarawat doesn't care at all.

Tine was nervous,he looks around at the large ballroom and everybody was wearing a masquerade mask thats why he couldn't know if he knows them or not and for him prince sarawat is the most handsome among those princes.

He look at his prince whose wearing a dark blue suit with gold badges while his masquerade mask are dark blue with gold glitters,tine's heart beat faster when sarawat smiled at him when he saw him staring at him.

"You came" the wolf queen approached them.

"Good evening mother" prince sarawat politely bowed.

"Its nice to see you finally attending balls" queem sahara smiled and his son just nod.

"Tine! its nice seeing you here too!" the queen squealed and patted tine's head.

Tine took the queens index finger and shakes it making the queen giggle.

"Oh tine your so cute! i gotta go now have fun!" the queen stated and peck sarawat's cheeks before she leaves.

"Prince sly fox alarm" boss whispered to sarawat.

Prince sarawat sigh while tine curiously tilted his head,just then-

"My prince!" a squeaky voice echoid through the hall making the guesses turn their heads to the fox princess whose running towards prince sarawat.

"You two know what to do" prince sarawat muttered and the two nodded.

Before mild jumped on the prince,she was blocked by the boss and man,she she placed his both hands on her waist and glared at the two.

"Let me pass" she authorizely said.

"With all due respect princess,but the prince probihited you being near him"

Mild angrily stomped her feet and huffed before she turn and walk away.

Tine was curiously looking at the angry princess.

Who is she?

"Phew!,the sly fox is gone now prince!" man give prince sarawat a thumbs up.

"Ey tine don't get jealous okay? princess mild is not prince sarawat's type" boss grinned.

So that woman is the fox princess? she is pretty but she seems to have a attitude issue,but what if sarawat fall inlove with her? i can't accept that!

Tine sulking crossed his ar-paws and huffed.

"oho! someone is sulking!" man teased.

Tine sharply glared at man sending shivers to the butler,man gulped.

"Uhh...prince i think tine hates me" man pouted.

"Don't worry,he hates me too" boss whipered to man and they both pouted.

Prince sarawat smiled and look at tine whose still glaring at the two.

"Tine don't glare at them,i want your attention to mine only,okay?" the prince stated making tine shock same as the two.