⚜️ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ⚜️

"Are you sure this is a great idea prince? what will be tine's reaction?" butler man asked after they left the tea room.

"I have no choice butler man,i don't want my selfish grandfather take him" prince sarawat sternly said.

"But.." butler man trailed off.

The prince suddenly snapped out and look around with a worried expression.

"Where's tine?" the prince asked.

"Uh...i think he didn't follow us when we arrived at the hall" butler man scratched his nape.

Wasting no time,the prince ran back to the hall but tine was not in there anymore.

"Where is he?" the prince frowned.

"Your highness!" maid air came running towards the prince and bowed.

"Maid air have you seen tine?" sarawat asked.

"Oh! i take him to the guess room and uh...." maid air avoid the prince gazed and gulped.

"Why in the guess room?" the prince arched his eyebrow.

"He said he wants to rest there tonight and uh..your highness,tine is..he's crying" she added and when she lift her head the prince were long gone.

Prince sarawat rushes to the guess room were tine is staying,he knocked on the door and a few seconds it opened revealing the rabbit man with swollen eyes,tine eyes widened.

"Y-your highnes-" tine didn't manage to complete his sentence when sarawat pulled him into a his arms.

Tine stiffened,his heart were beating really fast right now,and he's sure that the prince will notice it.

"Im sorry" prince sarawat whispered.

Tine inhaled,he didn't know why the prince apologized to him.

"I-its okay" he simply said and gulped.

"Is it true that you want to rest here tonight?" the prince sadly asked.

Tine looked away from the sarawat's gazed and slowly nodded.

Who am i to sleep in your room right? im not even your wife

"Okay" the prince sighed.

"Goodnight wat" tine said and smiled.

And from where he is standing,the prince was lovestruck again from the nickname tine gave him.

"Goodnight tine"

Tine smiled again and slowly closed the door,he was about to lay back in the bed when someone knocks into the door again.

Now who could it be this time?

Tine sigh and went back to open the door,he twisted the door knob and pulled it revealing the prince again who is looking intently at him.

"Prince wat" tine half shocked and half curiously asked.

The prince didn't reply and just keep staring at him,tine to gulped and lick his lower lip which sends the prince to the edge.

Tine haven't have time to absorbed the scenario,when the prince suddenly leaned in and capture his lips.

Tine eyes widened as the prince devour his plump lips,for a moment tine felt his whole body has stopped working.

Is this even right?

Tine hold the prince's bicep and pulled away but the prince hold his both cheeks and keep devouring him.

But..who cares?