⚜️ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ⚜️

"Thank you" i whispered.

My little doctor

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Days and weeks have passed since i started staying at the wolf kingdom,surprisingly everyone seems nice to me,except for that one maid who seems have a feelings for the prince psh,she's a two faced bitch i swear!

I was munching my favorite carrots,while the queen of wolf was watching me while smiling.

I know im cute hehe but stop staring please! i can't eat properly!

The prince and his friends leaved this morning for some works,while im here left again with the queen whose treating me like a baby.

"Tine im very thankful that we have you here,without you the prince might still be sick by now,well he even won't let me enter his room" the queen smiled sadly.

"Im such a bad mother,im so careless and cruel" she added while tears starts to form on her eyes.

I stopped munching and stared at the queen.

Well humans makes mistake too,nobody is perfect and i know regret is in the end,but she became a careless parent that is true but she already regret it,i know one day the prince will finally forgive her

I put down my half eaten carrot and crawl closer to her,her eyes widened when i wiped her cheeks.

"Oh tine! you're a fallen angel from above! thank you!" she exclaimed and pulled me for a bone crashing hug.

Shiaa! I can't breathe!

After she release me i gasped for air,while she still keeps smiling widely.

"You're parents must've raise you very well" she added.

I was stunned by her words,her eyes widened when she saw little tears forming on my eyes,after that i quickly hopped down on the table and ran away from that place.

My parents never cared about me! the only important to them are power and their charisma!

I keep hopping until i unfortunately bumped into a very hard thing,i rubbed my aching forehead and look up at the person that i bumped into.

Shia

"So the gossips are real" he deeply voice spoked.

shia shia shia!

"The prince of wolf kingdom are having a pet rabbit,what a joke" the unknown man sarcastically said.

Just who is this arrogant man?! and whats that smell? it makes me feel dizzy

I covered my noise and i feel a bit dizzy.

"You can smell pheromones? tell me are you a shifter?" the man asked.

I didn't answer him and keep on covering my nose,the smell makes me feel weak and light headed.

Someone help me!

"Tine" a husky voice called,the voice that i've been familliar and comfortable with.

I turn to prince sarawat and ran towards him,he catch me in his palm and i quickly crawl to his nape and hide.

"So its true" the unknown man smirked.

"And what brings the son of the king panther here?" prince sarawat raised his eyebrow.

Get him sarawat! get him my prince!

The unknown man chuckled and held out his hand.