⚜️ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜ/ᴀɪʀ⚜️

Tine POV.

"Now tell me what happened,why do you suddenly entered my room screaming like a rooster rabbit this early in the morning tine? even the sun is not awake yet" butler man yawned a little sleepy.

I fiddled with my fingers while still lowering my head,my heart is still beating faster and my cheeks are still hot.

"Tine,you okay?" man asked.

I take a deep breath and lift my head.

"Whoa,why is your face so red? are you...blushing?" butler man teasingly grinned and i quickly shook my head.

"Its the prince,right?" he asked making me flinched.

"I knew it!,what happened?" he attentively leaned.

"I woke up...and we are hugging..each other"

I quickly covered my ears when i heard a squealing sound,butler man realized what he is doing and cleared his throat.

"Ehm..i mean really?"

I chuckled and nod my head.

"So..do you like him?" he asked while grinning.

His question caught me off guard making me bit my lower lip and fiddled with my fingers again.

"Hmmm...from what im seeing..i've already got my answer"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"B-but why it should be me?" i whinned.

"Because....just because!" man grinned and maid air nodded.

"Maid air you do it" i held her the tray but she shook her head.

"No,tine you do it and don't worry,we don't mind having you as our future queen anyway,infact we like you instead of that sly fox princess!" she said with a winked.

I sighed and entered the prince room,the room is still a bit dark and the only light that is coming from the sun is being covered by the silk curtain in the balcony,the figure of the prince that is sleeping but being covered by the blanket makes me feel in ease.

You can do it tine! don't be a scaredy cat!

I exhaled and tip-toed towards the bed,i placed the tray on the bedside table and carefully sit on the bed.

"Your highness wake up" i softy said while weakly shaking him.

He groaned and stirred on his sleep,i chuckled and keep shaking him.

"Butler man i swear if you keep shaking me,i'll cut your head off" he mumbled making me paused.

He yawned and sit up on his bed while rubbing his eyes,when he turn to look at me his eyes widened.

"T-tine?" he blink a few times.

"W-will you... cut my head my head off?" i afraidly ask and gulped.

He suddenly burst out laughing while clutching his stomach.

"Tine,no im not gonna cut your head off,i just thought you're man trying to wake me up" he smiled and patted my head.

"I would never intend to hurt you,okay?" he added and i nodded smiling back.

"Okay! so what does my little white rabbit bring me for breakfast huh?" he ask and i helped him place the tray on his lap.

"I-i asked maid air to make you a porridge and tea and pancake with maple syrup" i exclaimed.

"Oh,what a appetizing breakfast" he grinned taking a spoon of porridge.