⚜️ʜᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜɴᴇss⚜️

"Tine you're so cute"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"Tine promise me you won't escape me anymore please and then i will put you down" maid air pouted.

I nodded my head attentively.

I promise! just please put me down! i wanna hop in the grass right now!

Maid air place me down and i start hopping on the grass happily.

"Tine" i heard the prince's voice.

I turn around and saw the prince approaching us with p'man and p'boss beside him.

My prince and my friends!

"Your highness!" maid air bowed.

I excitedly hopped towards them and the prince held his palm,i jump on his palm and he patted my head.

"Good boy" the prince cooed.

Boss and man seemed to be shock on what happened.

"Tine we are leaving now are you forgetting something?" prince sarawat raised his eyebrow.

Of course! how could i forget it when we just deal it last night!

I rolled my eyes and leaned in to his face then kiss his cheek.

There! happy now?

"Oh my god!" maid air squealed.

"What about us tine?" man pouted while pointing his lips same as boss.

The prince turned to them and glare making them gulped and fix their position.

My prince seems to be possessive hehe!

"See you later tine" the prince patted my head and place me down.

Boss and man waved at me before leaving.

"Oh my god tine! what's the relation between you and the prince huh!" maid air teasingly asked.

I feel my face flustered and my heart beat faster.

I dunno...friends?

"Maid air" a soft voice called behind us.

We both turn around and i saw a beautiful lady holding a basket with different kinds of flowers.

"Y-your majesty!" maid air bowed.

Majesty? so that means..oh my god!

I quickly bow down to the wolf queen,but then i heard a giggle coming from her.

"So its true that my son bring a rabbit in the palace" she stated and i gulped.

Oh no,will she get angry?

"Maid air can you make us a tea? i would like to know this young man" the queen ordered.

"Yes my queen!" maid air bowed again and leave.

"Come,follow me dear" the queen gestured me to follow her and i obeyed.

We walked to royal garden and we stopped at a balcony.

"Come" she held out her palms and i hop in.

She put me down on the table while she takes a seat infront of me.

"So tine right?" she smiled warmly and i nodded.

She won't throw me out right?

"It's nice to finally meet you tine,you know you're the talked of the whole palace" she chuckled.