⚜️ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ⚜️

Tine run to the field of flowers and lay on the grass,he spread his arms,closing his eyes and feel the fresh air and soft grass that he's been laying on.

"We will go back inside in a few minutes tine! the sun might hurt your skin!" man shouted not far away.

Tine ignore the butler and slowly opened his eyes,the sunlight hit his face and he blocked it by his hand.

So this is the feeling of being alive again

He smiled showing his bunny teeth,but his smile slowly fade when he remember,what will the prince reaction when he finds out?

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"This is unacceptable, a prince of wolf and soon to be king raising a rabbit on his own palace?"

"This is not right, that rabbit must go"

The counselors keep complaining,while the prince that they summon where in his one-knee,listening to their complain.

"Prince sarawat, i know your going to be a great king soon,but what your doing is not good for your image,that rabbit is ruining your-" one of the counselor got cut off.

"With all your respect counselors, but did you only summon me here because im just raising a rabbit?" the prince raised his head with a stern face.

The three counselor was stunned.

"If thats all your going to say,im going to take my leave now" prince sarawat stand up and turn around but before he leave one of the counselor spoke again.

"That rabbit can't stay with you,either you bring it back to its home or it will be vanished forever"

That sentence makes the prince stopped on his track,he clench his fist and turn around again to the counselors.

"Either you shut up or you three won't see the sun rising anymore" he fiercely said making the three counselors widened their eyes and shiver,the prince of the wolves were looking really scary right now.

"That rabbit is not going anywhere nor vanished,im keeping him" the prince remarked making the counselors more shock.

"Is that rabbit really special to you to speak like this to your elders?!" one of the counselor burst out.

The prince ignore his remarks and walk out,he whispered something which the three didn't heard.

"That rabbit is dear to me"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Evening arrives and the prince isn't home yet,however the trouble maker bunny is up again.

"Tine! come back here!" maid air shouted angrily.

Tine keeps laughing while running with his macarons in the bowl,the two have a chasing contest inside the wide kitchen,being only ignore by the other maids.

"You already have too much pastries tine! you might have a sweet tooth! and what will happen to me when they finds out that i keep giving you sweets?! you nuisance bunny!" maid air keep bursting out while running after tine.

"Just this once maid air please!" tine pouted.

"No!" maid air glare at him.

Tine huffed and continue running away with the bowl leaving a panting maid air behind.

"Ey tine! why are you running?" boss saw him.

Tine stopped and turn to face the general.

"Maid air doesn't want me to eat sweets" he pouted.

"Aww..poor tine!,come on! lets tell her to butler man!" boss suggested and time nodded.

They exited the kitchen and went to find butler man,luckily they found him outside waiting for the prince to arrive,the red carpet are already ready and the other royal guards are all in line.

"Who are they waiting general boss?" tine cluelessly whispered to the general beside him.

"The prince" boss whispered back and winked.

Tine eyes widened,he quickly gave boss his bowl and fix his self making the general laughed.

"What are you doing?" boss asked while giggling.

"I-i need to look good! do i look good general? oh my god! what if the prince finds me dirty! is there a dirt on my face? or in my clothes?" tine panickly said.

Boss laughed harder and shook his head,tine keeps checking himself and didn't notice the prince's carriage have arrived.

"The prince is here" boss whispered which make tine halt.

He quickly turn his back was about to run when a voice makes him stop on his track.

"What are you two doing here outside?" said the prince huskily.

"Your highness! finally your back" boss bowed containing his laughed.

Tine still has his back to the prince,thoughts keep coming inside his head,either he ran or face the prince right now,he snapped out when man nudge him.

"U-uhh" tine stuttered,he quickly turn around and bowed,accidentaly hitting the prince nose which he didn't notice close to him.

The prince groan and touch his bleeding noise,tine lifted his head and his eyes widened.

"Oh..my" he whispered and hurriedly grab the prince's face.

"Oh my god! are you okay? im so sorry your highness!" tine worriedly asked while examining prince sarawat's face.

Sarawat forgot the pain that his feeling for a moment and was stunned by the beauty infront of him,the younger man was extraordinarily gorgeous.

"Tine,let's go" boss whispered and slowly grab tine away.

"Prince let's go inside and treat your nose" butler man said and guide the lovestruck prince with him.

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Boss bring tine to its room and the cute man start to gamble.

"General what have i done!"

"Oh my god! i hurt the prince!"

"Am i going to be executed?!"

"Or beheaded?!"

"Tine calm down" boss calmly said.

"Shia shia shia" tine whined and messed his hair.

"Hey don't mess your hair! do you want the prince to see you messy?" boss teasingly grinned.

Tine quickly take the hair comb over the big vanity mirror and brush his hair making boss laugh again.

"Tine i swear you will be the cause of our death! your too cute to handle!"

Meanwhile...

"How's he?"

"He's been doing good now,no need to worry" butler man chuckled.

The prince smiled and get up on the chair.

"I'll just take a bath,did he already ate dinner?" he asked again.

Butler man scratched his nape and slowly shook his head,the prince quickly glared at him.

"B-but! i'll tell the maids to prepare dinner for him right now!" butler man bowed and was about to leave the room when the prince stop him.

"No need,just let him join me to dinner"

-----------------------------------
Finally they met🤭

But what do you think the prince's thoughts about tine?🤔