⚜️ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ⚜️

Tine POV.

"Your highness where did you get this clothes?" i asked while wearing dress shirt,black pants and a black hooded coat.

"I asked air to borrow some clothes to the royal guards!" i heard the queen exclaimed outside.

I sigh in relief and exited the bathroom.

"Oh my god tine!" the queen covered her mouth.

"What? what happened your highness?!" i worriedly asked.

"No! its just...you look so fine with that outfit" she smiled proudly.

I smiled back and hug her.

"Thank you,your highness"

She hug me tighter and we pulled away.

"Okay here's the plan,no one has to see you here okay? if someone finds out that an uninvited guess is here you'll be dead,thats why i asked air to wait for you on the back of this palace,you have to enter the foxs underground dungeon and make sure no one catches you,when you get there you'll see a oak door outside of that door air and man will are waiting for you" she explained and i nodded.

"B-but what about-" my words got cut.

"Sarawat will be fine tine,boss is with him and don't worry you'll see him again when you get out in here okay?"

I nodded and she pulled the coat hood over my head.

"Now tine,im telling you these don't let fear comes to you okay? your pheromones are addicting tine, once it gets trigger no one can control themselves and just devour you,you hear me? take a deep breath and focus! okay?" the queen seriously said and i gulped before nodding again.

"Okay,let's go" she stated and pulled me out of the room.

We walked deep down in the palace until we reached the basement where it leads to the dungeon,luckily we outsmarted the royal guards.

"This is it tine" the queen sigh and hold my both shoulder.

"This is dead or alive situation tine,im trusting you,you can do it" she smiled at me and kiss my forehead.

Growing up i never ever not even once felt my mothers love towards me and my brother,even father is so cold towards us,they just want power and charisma towards their people,but queen sahara she's so nice and kind to me,she showed me what a mothers love is,im sure someday prince sarawat will manage to forgive her

I smiled and nodded.

"Im ready your highness" i bravely said.

She hugged me again and after we pulled away i go down the stairs.

"Goodluck tine! you can do it! please be safe!"

I gave her a last glance and continued my way under the dungeon,the dungeon looks a bit dark and scary,i gulped and take the torch that is sticked on the wall.

Dear god please save me!

I pray a bit and start to find the oak door,i went left then right after that i went right again and finally i saw the oak door that the queen had been saying,good thing there are no guards.

I took the key on my pocket that queen sahara gave me,however i have no idea how she gets it.

I inserted the key and opened the door revealing maid air and butler man whose waiting for me.

"Tine! we have to go quick!" maid air shouted and took my hands.

We ran and make our way towards the forest when the royal guards suit blocked our way.

"Where are you three going? did you know that outsiders are never allowed in here!" the guard shouted.

I saw butler man pulled a sword on his sheath while maid air took a small knife on her pouch.

-wait a butler? with a sword?

I shrugged and just focused on the enemies that are sorrounding us.

"Tine,you ran with air while i'll try my best to handle these guards okay?" man whispered and i nodded.

"Okay in the count of three"

"1,2,3!"

Maid air take my hand and we ran away while butler man kick the other guards that is blocking our way.

We stopped in mid way when another guards blocked us.

"Tine you go,i can handle this" maid air stated and clench her knife.

"B-but" i stuttered.

"Go now tine!" she shouted loudly making me flinched.

I gulped and nodded before running while she blocked the guards from following me.

I ran and ran until im nearing the small exit gate,i was so close when a strong wind blew making my coat hood fell off my head,my golden long hair flow and shine under the moonlight.

I stopped on my tracks when i feel a intimazing stare was being throw on me.

No tine,don't turn around!

But my body doesn't listen and i turn around,i saw air and butler man fighting the guards far away from me,i sigh in relief when i saw no one was looking at me.

maybe im just imagining things

But my thoughts dissolved when i lifted my stare up on the balcony,there was a figure standing and holding a drink in his hand.

So he's the one thats staring at me!

We hold a staring competition but not long when i realize who's that man in a dark blue royal suit with a dark blue and golden masquerade mask.

Shia

My eyes widened,prince sarawat was staring at me and i feel my heart thumped faster.

But i must get out of here! or else i'll be dead!

I bit my lower lip and turn to run with bare footed,once i exited the castle i run to the woods as the green soft grass poked feet.

Meanwhile..

Prince sarawat was getting worried and keep sipping the drink on his hand,he take another one and go the balcony on the back of the castle to have some fresh air.

"Prince,don't worry tine will come back for sure! maybe he suddenly just got uncomfortable and ran away" boss stated.

The prince sigh and took a sip on his drink.

"Im okay,i just need a fresh air" the prince stated.

"Okay then your highness,i'll leave for now so you can have your time" boss bowed and leave.

Sarawat was staring out nowhere when he caught a glimpse of a running figure under him.

The figure stop as if he notice the stare thats coming from the prince,the prince squinted his eyes thinking it might be an outsider who sneak inside the castle.

But when the figure turn around,prince sarawat was stunned on where he was standing right now.

An ethereal beauty was staring back at him,the prince felt his heart beating faster.

Who is this person?

But then the beauty turn back and continued running,the prince noticed the golden hair that is shining through the light.

Thats when realization hits him.

That golden hair

--------------------

And finally they unexpectedly met-,-