⚜️ᴍʏ ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ⚜️

It's been months after the grand wedding,the two kingdoms choose to became one after the ceremony between the younger prince of rabbit kingdom and the alpha of wolf kingdom who has been now crowned as the king of wolf kingdom,from the leadership of queen sahara,she placed the crown in her son's head as the villagers clap their hands and cheered for the new king of their land.

"All hail king sarawat of wolf kingdom!" general boss shouted.

"All hail king sarawat!" the villagers repeated.

"Im very proud of you dear" queen sahara hugged her son,sarawat smiled while hugging his mother.

"I couldn't have accomplished all of this because of you all" the crowned prince tearfully said,he then hugged butler man.

"Thank you for being loyal and staying by my side the whole years since my father died" sarawat smiled thankfully at the butler,man bit his lower lip and started to tear up.

"Its nothing for those days that my parents were sick and need help,your family are always there for us and you're the bestest friend i ever had" butler man sobbed and wiped his tears,sarawat smiled and patter man's shoulder,the prince turn to hug his secretary when the latter hugged him first while crying.

"Thank you your highness,thank you so much,without you i wouldn't reach my dream that my father want me too" the general sobbed like a child,butler man and the queen chuckled while wiping their tears too.

"General boss" king sarawat called his long time bestfriend and secretary,boss sniffed and pulled away from the hugged.

"Thank you,for your loyalness" the new crowned prince smiled at the general,the general sobbed again but man hit him this time.

"Ai'boss stop crying already will ya? the villagers are looking and they'll think bad at our alpha if you don't stop" the butler scolded the general,boss pouted ans crossed his arms,butler man rolled his eyes but something or someone caught his attention.

The person walked towards them using the red carpet that is lined in the altar.

"Congratulations king sarawat or should i say brother in-law" prince type grinned and gave sarawat a friendly hug.

"Thanks brother in-law" king sarawat chuckled,he then turn his gazed to the most beautiful person he ever saw in his whole life.

his life,
his partner,
his wife,

"Hey you" tine was grinning,sarawat chuckled.

"Hey to you too" the alpha grinned,the rabbit prince chuckled.

"Come here you cutie" sarawat can't take it anymore,he pulled his wife into his arms and spin him around,tine giggled while the people around them watched them in awe.

"You made it wat,we are all so proud of you,im sure your father is really really proud of you wherever he is right now,you're very strong and hardworking so there's no doubt that you've come this far" tine said while staring at his husband's eyes