⚜️ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ⚜️

That golden hair

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Tine was running inside the woods,he was panting and feeling scared,however he is lost.

He stopped for a moment and lean on the tree to take a breath.

I forgot to ask maid air the way! im lost

He look around the tall big trees and pitch black shadows coming from the atmosphere,the only light that is leading him is the moon.

He sigh and sit down on the tree,he hugged his knee and cried.

"I-i wanna go h-home" he sobbed.

Tine paused from crying and flinched when the trees rustle making a creepy sound,the wind was blowing very strong.

"W-who's there!" tine shouted while tears still streaming on his eyes.

His eyes widened in terror when a saw a silhouette behind one of the trees,tine walk backwards and didn't notice a small sharp tree branch on the ground.

He yelled in pain and fall on the ground with his butt first,he held his feet and look at the blood that is streaming on his feet.

Tine cried harder while his blood oozed on the ground and the wind blew,mixing the smell of blood on the air.

Suddenly a growling sound emitted making tine get up and limp away,he doesn't want his life to end yet,he still want to taste the macarons that queen sahara gave him,he still want to play hide n' seek with light(sarawat's pet wolf),he still want to punch and kick man and boss on the face,he still want to be patted in the head by his favourite person.

Tine keep limping and wiping the tears in his cheeks,heard rustles behind him but he choose to ignore it and keep running.

However he again goes on the wrong way,he stare down at the cliff and look at the calm waves coming from the sea.

He screamed in his inner mind and close his eyes then clenched his fist.

Tine POV.

I guess this is it,i hope prince sarawat will still remember me after i died

I shriek when something big jumped behind me,i quickly turn around and saw a big black wolf.

"Oh come on!" i whinned mess my hair.

The black wolf were just staring at me with his dark blue eyes.

"If your going to kill me just make it fast or else i'll just jump here and die" i crossed my arms.

The wolf seems to be shocked on what i said,he steps closer making me alarmed.

"Hey hey hey! step more closer and in swear i'll jump!" i threatened and the wolf stop on his tracks.

What's wrong with this wolf? he didn't seem to have an intention to kill me

I take another step backwards but then the stone that i've been stepping on suddenly collapse.

"Shia!"

Everything happened so fast,just a while ago i was at the ball,then in the dungeon,then in the woods and now under the dark sea.

I was staring at the moon that is still shining under the water,i feel my body numb thats why i choose to not move anymore.

if this is my fate,then i'll just accept it

I closed my eyes and just wait for the sea to swallow me.

is this a dream?

I slightly opened my eyes and saw a figure swimming towards me and then it all went black.