⚜️ʜɪs ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ⚜️

"There you are"

♕︎♕︎♕︎

He pick me up and place me back to the bed,after that he lay down beside me,i saw his arms that've been bandage maybe he got hurt on a fight?.

He close his eyes and his chest start to rose slowly.

Maybe he's tired?

A few moments later i sighed and just layed down since i have nowhere to go,i've been a prisoner by the wolfs.

I just stare at the sleeping half naked man infront of me,in this position i can clearly see his face,he has sharp nose,flawless skin and his lips are so pink and kissable-wait stop there tine!

But wait i heard the women said a while ago that the prince has arrived? is that mean this man is the wolf prince?

I get up and slowly approached the prince.

Wow he look so fierce in close up!

I slowly reach my fluffy paw and poked his lips.

Oh my god its so soft!

I poked his lips again,then again,and again,until i start to rub it.

This man just saved my life,i should be thankful right?

I sigh and pulled my paw back but i can't withdrew it anymore,i turn to the prince and saw him sucking my paw.

W-what the hell?!!

I start to pull it back with my strength but its all useless,i keep on pulling when he suddenly opened his mouth freeing my paw while i rolled backwards.

Good thing the bed is soft!

The prince sit up and stare at me with unamused expression.

"What are you doing with my mouth little white rabbit?" he asked.

I gulped and avoid his gazed.

He sighed and lay back but this time he faced me.

"You can't speak can't you?"

I nodded.

He picked me up and raised me to the air while he's still laying down.

"That's weird...why do i smell pheromones in you?"

Pheromones?

He turn me around and sniff my whole body including my butt.

This asshole is taking advantage of me! huhu!

"Smells like cotton candy"

He slowly put me down but suddenly he touch his bandage and hissed in pain.

"Damn those tigers" he cursed under his breath.

He sigh again and close his eyes while covering his face with the back of his hand.

This man....i can sense something in him...but what is it?

A few moments later i can hear a soft snores coming from him.

This wolf..what is his intention on keeping me here? well i heard from that women that im a food.

I sigh and lay down when i heard the prince groaned,maybe his wound hurts?

I crawl towards him and stand up,of course i can stand up duh!

Then i slowly touch his bandage wound,the prince flinch thats why i pulled back my paw.

I hope you healed up.

I touch his wound again then snuggle on the crook of his neck.