⚜️sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ sᴜɢᴀʀ,ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ⚜️

The so called date of the two continues with poor butler man who feels like he's a thirdwheel,they roamed around the village with each villagers greeting them and stopped when the day slowly becomes night.

"Tine stay here for a bit,i need to talk something to butler man" the prince asked tine and the younger man nodded.

The prince went to butler man whose busy putting the bags inside the carriage,he suddenly jolts when he saw the prince standing beside him.

"Shit! prince you scared me!"

"Butler man,i need to talk something with you!" the prince sternly said.

"What is it prince?" butler man curiously asked.

"I think..."

Tine was standing not so far away from the carriage,he was watching the prince talked to the butler,he couldn't hear their talking but he can see the prince face flustered.

What could they be talking? and why is the prince blushing?

He was startled when a small hand tugged his shirt,he look down to his side and saw a cute little girl smiling at him.

"Mr.your so beautiful!" she exclaimed making tine smile,the little girl gesture him to come closer and tine kneeled down.

Tine went shock when she suddenly puts a flower crown on his head.

"There! your like a princess! and i like your hair! it shines so brightly under the moon!" she squealed making tine chuckle.

"Thank you" tine patted the little girl's head.

"Bye!" the girl waved at him and ran away.

Tine waved at her and stand up from kneeling,he touch the flower on his head and smiled happily.

"Tine"

He turn around and saw the prince,tine were curious on why is the prince's cheeks are red as tomato and he seemed a bit fidgety.

"Your highness are you okay? your face are so red" tine asked,he touch the prince's forehead to check if he has fever but sarawat quickly move away and avoid his gazed.

Tine is looking extraordinarily beautiful even more with the flower crown.

(A/n:lemme drop this here-,-,so cute)

"I-im okay" the prince stuttered,he cleared his throat and took tine's hand.

"Let's go back to grandpa joe's bakery"

The two walked back to the carriage,tine was looking at their intertwined hands making his heart leaps in joy.

"It looks good on you" the prince muttered making tine curiously look at him.

"The flower crown"