⚜️ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ?⚜️

"I've read on one of my books that says some late bloomer's shift can be triggerd by smelling a strong pheromones from other alpha or omega even beta" queen sahara stated.

They were in the palace's library surrounded by different types of books that explains how to trigger late bloomers like tine,the queen and tine are reading the book that been wrote by one of the high rank rabbit who knows shifting very well.

"Tine you can read right?" the queen ask and tine nod.

"Then here,i'll give this book of how to control your pheromones,be sure to study it okay?" the queen stated and reach for the other book and tine nodded two times.

"Okay thats it for today! maid air!" the queen called.

Maid air hurriedly appeared from outside and politely bowed to the queen.

"Yes your majesty?" she asked.

"Please bring tine back to the prince room and take this book with you for tine to read" the queen cheekily said.

Maid air nodded and bowed before taking tine on her palm with the book.

They entered the prince room and as usual the prince is not there and busy from working,maid air take a medium size table then she placed the book on the book holder and a small pillow for tine to sit after that she place tine on the pillow and opened the book for him.

"There! tine you just read here while i continue my duties okay?" maid air sweetly said and tine happily nodded.

Maid air is so sweet and nice!

Maid air patted his head before leaving the room,while tine started to flip the page of the book and read.

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"Prince the black panthers are invading the south borders again" boss stated while they're on there way to the royal carriage.

"Does bastards are really stubborn" the prince gritted his teeth.

"Send them a warning,and if they refuse tell them they'll be having their packs head hanging on their royal gate before the sun rises" he added.

Boss gulped and nod,the prince is truly is scary but deep inside they know that he is a softie when it comes to special things.

They entered the carriage and rode back to the palace after the meeting with the counsil,as the ride goes on butler man seems to notice that the prince is in a deep thought.

"Prince are you okay?" he asked.

Prince sarawat was still curious on the thing that he found on his bed,he's thinking if that hair strand is from someone who tried to kidnapped tine or was it...tine?

"Yeah,im okay" he turn to man and gave a small smile.

When they arrived at the palace the prince directly went to his room to take a rest since he's been having a headache since this morning,he strode the lobby with his butler and secretary on his side.

Just as the three gentlemen went inside a unbelievable scene surprise them,the prince eyes widened while the two beside him can't stop themselves from laughing.

Tine who heard a laughs behind him turn around,pausing from reading the book,he curiously tilts his head when he saw man and boss laughing while clutching their stomach while prince sarawat was looking side ways with flustered expression.

What's wrong with these guys?

"You're so hella cute tine!" boss beemed.

"Yeah! i mean who wouldn't react when they saw a small cute rabbit reading a book?" man added.

"Man,boss you two can leave now" the prince seriously ordered them.

Man and boss cleared their throat and bowed at the prince before they leave the room.

Tine turn back to the page that he is reading not minding the prince since he's already used to the royal highness presence.

"What are you reading? hm?" the prince asked and approached tine,he leaned down beside the rabbit and look at the page that tine is reading.

"Oh your studying on how to control your pheromones?" prince sarawat smiled and tine nodded.

"Why? you don't want me to smell you anymore?" the prince pouted making tine shakes his head quickly.

He's adorably cute,sarawat thought.

He chuckled and patted tine's head,after that he head towards the bathroom to take a warm bath leaving the flustered rabbit.

Tine's heart was freaking out,he covered his chest to stop the fast beating but its no use,good thing the prince went inside the bathroom.

Calm down heart!

He take a deep sigh before flipping another page,few minutes later tine yawned and shook he shook his head not wanting to fell asleep because he wants to read and know more about his condition.

He rubbed his eyes and when he lifted his head the sleepiness that he's feeling earlier swiftly fades away when a mouth watering view came out freshly from the bathroom.

Tine mouth hanged opened as he watched the prince dry his hair with a towel,prince sarawat was wearing a bath robe while his hair are styled down.

Stop fantasizing the prince you horny rabbit!

Tine shake his head again and focused on the book that he is reading,he suddenly shriek when a cold hands picked him up and close the book that he is reading.

"It's time to sleep,you can continue reading tomorrow" the prince exclaimed.

He placed the small rabbit to the bed and tucked him,tine was in shock as the prince lay down closer to him before,the prince's minty breath fanned his face making tine gulp.

"Tine" the prince breathlessly said while eyes closed.

Tine was already looking at him and waiting for him to continue.

"Do you wanna come with me to the ball?" prince sarawat asked after he flutter opened his eyes.

Tine got shock even more, it was not a order from the prince instead the prince is personally asking him to come with him to the ball.

Tine space out for a moment then nodded excitedly making the prince smiled wider.

Is this real? am i not dreaming? im going to the ball with the prince!