⚜️ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ⚜️

Tine POV.

"Tine"

"Tine wake up"

I slowly opened my eyes as i feel someone softly caressing my hair while calling my name sweetly.

"Wat.."

He smiled and leaned in to kiss my forehead,he was sitting beside me while i slowly sat up.

"What happened?" i curiously asked while scanning the room,i was happy, finally im back at my own room where i grow up.

"You fainted,the doctor said due to tiredness and your stomach are empty too,that bastard panther haven't feed you?" he worriedly and angrily asked,i shook my head and sighed.

"No,he brings me food but i don't eat it,im scared maybe he put something on the food and then he'll have the time to breed just like what he want" i pouted,he amusingly look at me.

"Little white rabbit,you're so smart" he held my both cheeks and kiss every part of my face.

"Hey that tickles!" i giggled.

He finally moved away while smiling.

"I'll just ask the maids to bring you food" he get up and walked towards the door when i suddenly called him,he turn around with a soft gazed.

"I-is the king still unconcious?" i ask before gulping,he smiled warmly and nodded.

"This is all my fault" i heavily sighed and look down at my hands.

I heard footstep approaching me and sarawat sit again beside me.

"No,its not your fault,its no one's fault,life is just not fair" he softly said,i lift my head and look at his dark blue orbs.

my handsome savior

Sarawat smiled again as he notices me staring at him,he reached for my head and gently patted it after that he slowly trailed my long golden hair.

"I've always thought,why is your hair color gold? while your whole family are white,exactly like a rabbit's fur" he stated.

"Is that mean im not a rabbit?" i frowned and he chuckled.

"Ugh you're so cute!" he grinned and pinch my cheeks lightly.

"Even if your not a rabbit,i'll still love you"

"And if its not your fathers decision throwing you out,i wouldn't get to meet you" he added making me smile.

He caressed my cheeks and i leaned in to his touch.

"Wat" i called him.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"Do you think theres really something special in me? just like what father said in his letter? what do you think is my ability?" i looked at him with puppy eyes.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him until our faces are a few inches away.

"You are beautiful in and out tine" he said while staring at my eyes which melted my thumping heart.

"Of course you're special and your ability's result is in front of you" he added and i curiously tilt my head.

"You've changed me tine,you show me what real love is,and that gave me reasons to forgive those people who've i hurted and ignored"

I smiled and hug him while he hugged me back.

"I care for you wat" i mumbled.

"I adore you tine" he muttered.