⚜️ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ⚜️

"Are you sure about this sarawat? have you already tine about it?" queen sahara worriedly asked.

"No,im sure he will hate me for giving him back,dammit i don't really want to give him away,maybe i'll just take back what i said to prince type" sarawat frustratedly said.

The queen understandingly smiled and rubbed his son's shoulder.

"Its okay son,you've made the right decision,this is not tine's home and im sure he will understand it" the queen stated.

Sarawat sigh and nodded.

"Though i pity tine,im sure when he go back to their kingdom,it won't be easy for him" sahara sighed and sarawat quickly turn to him.

"Don't be shock,just looking at tine's ethereal beauty and smooth white skin,hell even me envy him for having a perfect figure" she added and the prince chuckled.

"I know i may not be a perfect mother to you this past few years but now i want to prove to you that i already changed, can you accept me again my one and only son?" the queen hold sarawat's hand and look at him with watery eyes.

The prince was silent for a moment until he sighed heavily and nodded,even if he hates him to death she's still her birth mother.

The queen face lit up and immediately pulled his son in her embrace,this ia the moment that she's been wishing for and finally it came true.

"Thank you,thank you for accepting me again my son" she cried.

Prince sarawat smiled and hugged his mother back,atlast he finally have the courage to forgive and accept his mother again.

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Tine POV.

"Tomorrow is gonna be cold! since winter is finally here" maid air cheered while combing my wet hair since i just finished taking a bath,she was so excited for winter and she can finally wear the scarf that i knitted for her,i also knitted for butler man and boss.

"Im excited for winter!" i beemed.

Just then a knock was heard on the door,maid air came to open it revealing the prince with butler man on his side,the prince entered but butler man stayed outside.

"Can you leave us for a moment maid air?" he asked and maid air bowed,closing the door after she got out.

"Wat" i smiled directly at the vanity mirror when i saw the prince.

Sarawat didn't waste any time and came to hugged me behind,he buried his face on my neck and i relaxed,im already used to sarawat's gestures.

"You just finished taking a bath?" he softly asked,i hummed while he sniffed me again.

"You smell so satisfying" he added while i blushed.

He quickly peck my cheeks and turn me around,i look at his eyes which concerns me.

He seems like something is bothering him

I bravely hold his both cheeks and asked him.

"Are you okay? something is bothering you" i worriedly asked while staring at his sad eyes.

"Tine" he breathlessly said and captured my lips,we kissed passionately.

Every kiss that we make always sends me butterflies in my stomach

After we pulled away he caressed my cheeks with his thumb and sadly smile.

"Forgive me tine"

Huh?