⚜️ᴛɪɴᴇ⚜️

"Your name"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

We make a staring contest for a moment until i snapped back and face the vanity mirror infront of me,i look so small in the mirror.

Okay your majesty! Let me show you that i am not just a normal rabbit!

I immersed in my paw inside the small bottle then face the mirror again.

Now what's my name's spelling again?

I crunched my forehead and try to remember the royal tutor who teach us to read and write when and my older brother and i we're still not turning 18.

"Come on buddy you can do it!" man and boss cheered in whisper.

I take a deep breath start writing my name in the mirror.

T i n e

"Tine!" boss and man gasped.

After i finished writing my name i turn to look at the prince and saw him looking in the mirror in amusement.

"Your highness look! that little thing has a name! it means its not a normal rabbit!" boss exclaimed.

The prince didn't say anything and just nod after that he entered a walk in closet.

Is that mean he won't eat me anymore?

I shriek when man suddenly picked me up and twirl me around.

"We did it tine! the prince won't eat you anymore!" man and boss cheered.

Yay!

♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎

"Tine this is maid air,the prince told her to accompany you while we're out for work!" man introduced the maid who he said will take care of me.

I was sitting on the duvet while looking at the cute maid whose smiling at me.

"Hello my name is air! omg you're so cute! are you a baby girl or baby boy rabbit?" air introduced herself.

Im a boy! and im 18 already! im just small!

"This rabbit's name is tine but we don't know its gender and age yet but the royal investigator is already working on it" boss stated.

Wait-they're investigating me?! oh no! what if my family founds about it?!

Suddenly the door opened and it reveal one of the royal guards.

"General! butler man! the prince said to meet him in the lobby!"

After that the guard leave,man got ready while boss take his sword.

"We gotta go now,air take care of tine okay? bye tine!" man waved his hands.

"Bye tine! see you later!" boss winked before they leaved.

Bye friends!

I slowly raised my paws and before i wave back the two already leaved the room.

"Aww! come on tine! let me show you around since thats the prince's order!" air picked me up and place me on her left shoulder.

"And last but not the least the royal garden!" air beemed.

Wow! this place is so fascinating!

"Beautiful right? the royal garden is the queen's most favorite place when she wants to have a tea! i always see her sits alone on the balcony with a cup of tea in her hand,well if i were her i will be truly sad too! because after the king dies the prince treats her coldly too!" air stated and she sighed.