⚜️sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɪᴛs ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ⚜️

I love his smell!

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Why is my body feeling hot while the temperature of the room is cold? it feels like somethings wrong

I slowly opened my eyes and everything was still blurry,i can clearly see prince sarawat's face making my heart fluttered.

Am i dreaming?

Being this close with the prince makes my heart beat faster.

I want to touch his face!

I slowly race my paw-what the heck?!

My eyes widened when i saw a hand,my mind went quickly awake as i jolted up on the bed.

What is this? why do i have a hand?!

Suddenly the prince groaned making me move away and fell on the bed.

Ouch that hurts! wait!

Everything on the room looks so normal now,i look at my two hands again and touch my face,i even had a very long hair.

oh my god! Holy shiaa!! is this real?! am i not dreaming?!

I look over the bed again and saw the prince still sleeping.

It is not a dream! Shia!!

I grip on the bed and try to stand up,i slowly walk on the bigger mirror and my eyes widened more when i saw a beautiful man with porcelain skin,doll eyes,plump lips and pointed nose,his golden brown hair is below his foot.

Wait! i-is that m-me?!

I slowly touch my self in the mirror with a shock expression.

"S-shia" my first word.

Even my voice sounds so soft and cute! ahh tine you're perfect!

I turn to look over the bed again where the prince is still sleeping soundly,a smile creep on my face as i slowly approach him.

I sit on the bed beside the prince and stare at his godly face.

Finally i can touch prince sarawat's face with my bare hands!

I carefully reach for his face and poke his cheeks.

Holy shia! its so soft! its like a pillow!

Then i slide my finger to his nose down to his pinkish bow lips.

Its softer than i expected! does princes really this perfect?!

I shriek when prince sarawat suddenly move,i look for a place to hide when the prince slowly opened his eyes,i hide under the bed.

"Tine?" he called with a raspy voice.

He's calling me! Should i get out? But what if he panic and kill me? your a human right now not a rabbit tine!

I stayed on hiding place and wait until he leave.

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"He's not in the garden too your highness"

Time have passed and my body start to feel numb hiding under the bed,and right now the prince's ordering the royal guards and maids to look for me.

Just leave the room please (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

I heard prince sarawat take a deep sigh.

"What if he just got hungry and search for food? and then he got lost inside the palace?" man suggested.

"Or what if something bad happen to tine?" boss dramatically covered his mouth and man hit his head.

"Don't think that way boss!" scolded man.

"Uh..excuse me sir?" a woman spoked.

It's her! The two faced bitch maid who like my prince!

"Maid pam? what are you doing here?" man asked.

"I-i have no intention to eavesdropped your highness but i heard tine is missing?" she slyly asked.

psh! acting so sweet and peachy!

"Yes,do you kindly saw him maid pam?" prince sarawat asked.

Im right here my prince! but im afraid i'll get killed if i get out!

"Uh...i-i don't saw him your highness b-but i-think he escaped" maid pam slyly said.

What?! oh im gonna kill you!

"What? why would tine leave?" man asked indisbelief.

"W-well maybe becau-" maid pam's word got cut.

"Thats enough,boss let's search to the south border and man you stay here and find tine inside the palace" the prince authorizely said.

No one spoke after that and just bowed before leaving the room.

Finally!

I slowly get out under the bed and stretch my muscles.

"Damn my body numbs" i muttered.

I then look around once more in the room and entered the prince's walk-in -closet.

Its not that im stealing im just borrowing duh!

I first take one of prince sarawat's underwear and wear it.

Oh god! im wearing one of my prince's underwear! kyah!

After that i search in the higher closet since im taller now,duh,i opened the closet and took a oversized white polo,after that i wear it and left the walk-in-closet.

I stared at myself in the mirror again and i can't help but to squeal as i keep hugging my clothes and smelling it.

"It smell like prince sarawat!"

I twirl around while humming when the door suddenly burst opens.

Oh shit

"W-who are you?!"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

"I-is that really you tine?" man asked indisbelief after i told him the whole transformation thing,except for the admiring the prince's face when he sleeps.

I slyly nod.

"B-but how? are you a late bloomer?" he added and i nod again.

"Goodness! what am i gonna do? oh right! i must call the prince!" man excitedly said get up on his seat but i quickly stop him.

He curiously look at me and i shook my head with a pleadingly face.

"W-why?" he stuttered.

"Don't" i pouted.

"Huh? you don't want me to tell the prince? but thats digging your my grave tine" his eyes widened.

"Please" i softly said.

Man closed his eyes and massage his temple.

"My god how can i resist your cuteness,wat's gonna kill me!" he groaned.

I happily smile and hugged him.

"Thank you man!" i cheered.

"Okay okay! just don't touch me! my god i need to calm my wolf!" he move away from me while calming his self.

"So what are you gonna do?" he asked after he calmed down.

I gulped and bit my lower lip.

"I-i need to get out of here"