⚜️ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ⚜️

"I-i need to get out of here"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

After searching the whole forest the prince and his guards came back to the palace tiredly,prince sarawat entered his room and slumped on his bed.

"Your highness are you okay?" boss entered the room.

Prince sarawat sigh and sit up on the bed.

"Yeah"

"The queen was looking for you this morning to tell you that the wolfs are invited to attend a ball that will be held in the kingdom of foxes" boss informed.

The prince hummed look around the room,it still reeks of tine's pheromones

"And one more thing,the daughter of the king fox is asking you to be her date on the ball,shall i agree your highness?" boss asked again.

Prince sarawat shook his head and get up on the bed then entered his bathroom.

Boss was still standing inside the room when the door peek opened,man whistled caughting boss's attention he gesture boss to follow him and boss curiously obeyed.

"Where are we going?" boss asked as they were going down the stairs inside the hideout under the palace,its  like a dungeon but everything was surrounded by green grass and dozens of fireflies,it has the clear view of the big round moon.

"Shh just follow me,im sure you'll be surprise when you see it" man grinned.

They reached the underground and boss eyes quickly widened when he saw the beautiful 'thing' man is saying sitted on the grass.

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Prince sarawat left the bathroom after changing his clothes,he find boss missing when he came back,he just shrugged and keep drying his hair with a towel,he walk towards his lampshade and pour the clean glass a whiskey.

After that he walk to his balcony holding the glass and stare at the night sky.

The prince stay there for moment,with one last heavy sigh he decided to head off to bed.

He place the glass on the table and lay on the bed.

Where are you tine..

Sarawat stared at the ceiling of his room,he turn to the other side and faced tine's bed spot,he moved closer and sniff the pillow where tine lay everynight.

I smile tugged on his lips as he imagine the white little rabbit snoring while dreaming.

He was about to close his eyes when a shiny thing caught his eyes,he reach his hand and took the shining golden hairstrand near tine's pillow.

"A hairstrand?" he frowned and sat up on his bed.

Many thoughts was forming in the prince's head as he examine the golden hairstrand on his finger.

"Only one way to find out"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Tine POV.

"Man im hungry!" i whinned.

"We'll get you food,stay here" man said and i nodded.

After they leave i sit back to the grass and stare at the bright moon up in the sky,i take a deep breath and hug my knees.

I miss my prince,but i can't just show up to him like this! i need to change back into a rabbit!

I sigh again bury my face on my knees.

Just then i heard footstep from behind,i thought its boss and man thats why i opened the wooden door but to my surprise....its them...
with the queen.

"Tine!" the queen happily said and pulled me into bone crashing hug,now im taller than her.

"Y-your highness...h-how?" i nervously asked.

"I caught man and boss stealing food,then they told me the what happened" she chuckled while man and boss scratch their nape.

"But don't worry! i won't harm you! i just wanna say sorry too on what happened the other day,please forgive me" she pouted.

I smiled at her and nod then she happily hugged me again.

"This is unbelievable! you look like a princess!" the queen squirmed while holding my hair.

"Your hair.." she trailed off.

I curiously look at her while she examine my hair.

"Tine your hair is so beautiful!" she added.

"Thank you, your highness" i smiled at her.

The queen was still on her night gown as we sitted on the grass,while man and boss guard not far away from us.

"Tine,does the prince already know about this?" the queen asked.

I gulped and shook my head.

"I-im scared your highness" i muttered while head down.

"Did you know that he searched the whole forest just to see you? tine you are important to him,ever since he was a child i was never by his side only his father but when watson died his life become miserable" she sadly said and reach for my hand.

"Tine..your the only one who can make him smile and laugh,i've seen it with my two eyes after all these time,you two are bonded to be with each other,tine please don't hide from him,your the only one my son has" she added while tears streamed on her eyes.

Shia! tine you just make the queen cry!

I hurriedly wiped her tears using prince sarawat's clothes and her eyes widened.

"I-is that my son's clothes?" she ask while grinning and my cheeks heated.

"I-i don't wanna hide from him,im just scared..what if he give me back to my parents who throw me out and call me monster? and i won't see him again,what if he got tired of me and kill me,i-im scared to be left alone.." i sadly said.

"Tine,sarawat is not like that,i might not understand him but i can see it that you are special to him,and i swear he will be very surprise to when he see you" she smiled and i smiled back.

"I wanna see him your highness..can i?" i bit my lower lip.

"Tine do you wanna come with me to a ball?" she answered my question with a question.

My eyes sparkled.

I love grand balls!

♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎

Who's excited for them to meet?ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Good thing the mother is on our side🤭