⚜️ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ⚜️

Everyone was covering there mouth as the pheromones of the angry prince flowed through the whole kingdom,yes through the whole kingdom of panther thats how powerful the prince of wolf is.

The villagers covered there mouth and some were suffocating from it,meanwhile the prince of the panthers were covering his mouth while glaring angrily at sarawat.

"Stop this right now!" prince luke shouted while still covering his mouth.

Sarawat didn't listen and just walked towards the other prince,the smell got stronger making luke fall on his knees,he remove his hands on his mouth and gasped for air.

"C-can't b-breath" luke breathlessly said,the panther guards were already laying on the ground while gasping for air.

"Tell me prince luke of panther kingdom" sarawat sarcastically said and grip luke's hair.

"Where is my little white rabbit?"

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎

Tine POV.

I woke up suddenly and was shock to see everything in the room looking so big.

oh im a rabbit again...yay?

I rubbed his eyes and walk towards the room when a strong smell hit my nostril.

What the fuck is that smell?! its too strong! and making me feel dizzy at the same time making my full body really weak and hot

I covered my nose and run under the bed,the smell is too strong for me to handle so i curled up like a small ball and use my big ears to cover my nose.

What the hell is that smell? is it a pheromones? but whose pheromones is that? its too strong and familliar

Suddenly i heard the door burst open,i saw the shoe of the 2 man that is walking towards the bed.

is it luke? but why does the pheromones become stronger?! ugh my head is spinning!

"Where is he? he's not here!" a familliar voice angrily shouted.

My eyes widened and i slowly peek under the bed and there i saw the man of my dreams standing near beside bed.

Oh shit! why is my body feeling hot?!

They were about to leave the room but suddenly sarawat halt on his tracks.

"Wait,that smell...." he turned around again and saw me.

Oh shia

"Tine.." he called my name and walk towards the bed,he kneeled under the bed and try to touch me but i moved away.

"Tine..." he called again but with a hint of sadness.

why are you here? you should be with your fiance!

"Tine im sorry,let's go home please" he pleadingly said.

No! you already throw me out! you don't need me so just leave,leave me alone!

I didn't notice that tears are already rolling on my fur,sarawat eyes widened when he saw me crying,he tried to touch me again but i moved away again.

You don't need me,you'll just hurt me again!

"Tine please,let me explain" he softly said,i looked away from his gazed and i heard him sigh.

Just go wat

"When i first saw you i thought you'll be a nice toy or a delicious dish,but when i got to know you,that made me be interested in you,i never thought i will trust and love someone else again,tine you're the small ball of sunshine that lightens us whenever we feel gloomy and tired,and even as a human form you're a bubbly person with an extraordinary personality,and that made me fall for you"