Chapter 7

Chi Brooklyn Monroe

{Three Days Later, May 13, 2021}

————————————————————————————————————

♥️ by: tarrraj, shaannon, jazzyox, and 910 others

chibrooklyn: happy 52nd birthday to my amazing, beautiful mother ❤️. I am so blessed & lucky to have you as my mother! You've been by my side no matter what.. a true ride or die😘😭. I love you so much mommy, I'll do any & everything for you.. I know you love the granddaughter that I'm giving you ( lmao be happy with JUST HER BECAUSE IM NEVER DOING THIS EVERRRR AGAIN!!!) Literally the perfect example into how to be an actual GREAT MOTHER 💕. @michelledenise

Comments:

jasmyn: tell her I said happy birthday 😍 you look so beautiful during this pregnancy!

random: 😍😍😍💕 happy birthday

alicia_myrie: 😳 52? She don't look a day over 39.

cynthiabailee: girl trust me you'll have baby fever until you produce another & it's just gone continue to be like that 🗣🤣 lol take it from a mother herself

chibrooklyn: thanks everyone for the warm well wishes for my mother's birthday 🥰. I love you guys so much!
————————————————————————————————————

     After I decided to turn my post notifications off my phone begins to ring with my mother calling me. I answer, putting the phone to my ear, sliding back into a comfortable position to hopefully go back to sleep.

" Happy birthday mommy. How's your day starting so far ?"

" Well." My mother sounded so great on the other end. Like it wasn't even twelve in the morning. " My birthday is starting off amazing. I've been getting calls left and right, I just wanted to check in on you and the baby since you said you've been getting Braxton Hicks heavily these past few days."

" Yeah. Yesterday I only got one compared to those back to back three I had gotten the day before. I'm doing fine, she's fine as well. Closing in towards her due date." As time had gotten closer I began to start feeling these butterflies inside me. I knew the feeling of her moving and those definitely weren't movements I would say they were nervous butterflies about all the events that could take place while giving birth, even going through labor.

" I'm glad to here that. I think you won't be able to make it till the twenty-second. She'll definitely be here before that then again we'll just have to wait and see."

I nod. " Yes we will." I give my belly a around the circle rub, meaning I rub it in a circle. Treasure had to be sleep because there wasn't a response back. " Again happy birthday to you mommy. You're the best at what you do, can't nobody discredit you on anything you've done." I heard snaps on the other end. " I love you."