Chapter 11

Chi Brooklyn Monroe

{May 16, 2021}

     Walking down the empty halls that held nothing in them made me realize that Gionni had been truthful with saying he isn't rarely here in this big ass house. In all honesty he should have bought maybe a two story or a freaking one story house if this was his little get away house. I sigh, with my hand dripping down the side of my right face. Then again celebrities do the fucking most.

I walk down the stairs getting the butt end of a conversation by Gionni and another person that he was on the phone with. As soon as I made my grand entrance into the kitchen he turns around giving me a head nod. I waited patiently, keeping my distance.

" I got something to do. Let me call you back." He hurried saying. In seconds his phone comes down from his face and his attention is on me.

" How'd you sleep ?"

" Good." I cross my arms across my chest.

Gionni and I had arrived at his hide out house at around three this morning. There hadn't been much exploring I'd done since sleep had been calling me by my full government name. He fixed me some food but I didn't eat much since I fell asleep eating at least two or three bites.

" You hungry ?"

" No." I shake my head. " I'm fine. Besides I don't think you'll have any food that I'm craving right now." He smirks, leaning straighter, crossing his arms against his own chest. " Try me." His eyes dared me.

I laugh, switching my mouth side to side. " Um, let's see. Do you have some any ingredients that'll make a home made omelette?" His face drops making me laugh yet again. " No. pick something else." I groan.

" Well I'm not hungry then." I uncross my arms, pointing behind him towards the cereal. " I'll just settle for that." I make my way over to him, he rushes getting the cereal down, and grabbing me a bowl with the metal spoon inside. " Thanks for being a gentleman." He shrugs. " No problem."

I grab the milk myself. " So who was that on the phone?" He waves his hand. " Nobody important." My mouth forms a tight smile as I pour milk first and then cereal, I stir it around before picking up the bowl and turning to face him. " Had the conversation been about me ? Anything that's dealing with me or Treasure I should know about it. I gave you no lip about coming here don't you think you owe me an explanation or something about the conversation?" He shakes his head no.

I try my best to not curse him out.

Gionni let's out a breathe, leaning against the island counter. " Listen I respect and appreciate you for not fighting me about coming here." I nod. " But that conversation wasn't about you." My eyebrow raises. " That was my manager. She was just informing me on how many people were calling her asking her about things she herself didn't know about."

" What are we gonna do ? The rumors haven't died down yet ?" He shakes his head no. " I keep forgetting your not used to this type of attention."

" I'm not. Would you mind explaining?"

" Basically everything has gotten worser. The rumors especially something like this just doesn't clear up in a matter of seconds." I roll my eyes feeling annoyed. " See this is why I fucking hate this type of attention." Gionni nods. " How long will this last ? The hiding out ? I still have family you know ? My mother is probably worried sick wondering why I'm not taking her calls or texts. I can't continue to do this forever, we have six days not even a full week until I give birth. What's your game plan there ?"

Gionni rubs through his thick, long massive hair. " I still don't know yet. I'm taking this one step at a time. With you I know I'll need at least seven back up plans." I nod. " Clearly." I let out a breathe.